Chapter 2:Wounds, Tutor and Worry

DISCLAIMER: I do not own KHR.

'thoughts'
"foreign"
"spoken"
flashback

Chapter 2

Previously...

He got more nervous when his brother grab him."Dame-Tsuna. I'm pissed so be my punching bag." He said with a demonic voice. Tsuna gulped and sigh which was unseen by Hiroshi.

'Looks like this is gonna be a long night huh? But...can the broken one became the sky?' He thought and...the beating started.

+++++++++++

Sawada Tsunayoshi opened his eyes and slowly stand up but winced when his wounds opened. He sighed.

He didn't know he fell asleep after the beating,well he didn't have the strength to go to bed because of his wounds.

He looked at the clock and its still early and his mother and brother isn't awake yet so he has time to leave.

He cleaned every mess and the blood stained in his carpet after that he washed his clothes but winced when his wounds acted up.

After taking a bath, he bandaged his wounds and he prepared his bento and left a note...again and leave running but his not in FULL running but walking and then running and this continues up to school.

He went to one of his favorite place. It was behind the school and nobody comes here so for him its practically safe.

What he like about this place are because its peaceful and has fresh air because of the trees.

He sat down under a cherry blossom tree and got a book from his bag and read it.

(This time hiroshi and reborn met, the dying will bullet, confessing to the school idol and getting punched by Mochida but he still keep his real attitude intact, but the battle will be tomorrow instead at noon so yeah i made a few changes. Also, reborn saw half the mask of Hiroshi.)

He didn't notice the time and the school bell rang.

His eyes widened and went to his classroom in a hurry but half way there he stopped because of his wounds its aching and his having a hard time walking and not to mention his classroom is quiet far.

When he reached his classroom, he opened the door a little loud and caught everyones attention.

When his classmate looked at him, they gasped and somehow worried about him.

Because he has a bandage in his forehead, a band aid a his cheeks, bandages at his two arms at his neck and everyone notice his right foot not full touching the ground so it means its injured.

Everyone except a certain blond is worried about him and wanted to asked him but refrained their self because when they were in primary school, they suddenly saw tsuna the other day bandaged and asked but tsuna just smiled at them and shook his head.

Even if his DAME, they were still wondering and worried about his health. They wanted to know where he got those injures.

Same with the teacher, when he saw the sight of his Dame-student, he held a gasp and his eyes filled with worry.

Even when tsuna's somehow clumsy, there is no way that this is an accident and someone is doing it on purpose.

He wants to asked but refrained in doing so because he knew that tsuna won't answer it.

"S-sawada. S-shoudn't you be in the hospital i-instead of attending s-school? I mean most of y-your body is injured, shoudn't you stay at home instead staying here?" The teacher asked in worry.