Chapter 16: Cry Baby Lambo and Hiro's... Misfortune

DISCLAIMER: I do not own KHR and whatever is in the top. =_=

DEDICATED TO: @

MESSAGE:

Warning: Cursing due to Hiroshi and Gokudera's colorful words...some of the characters are cursing too.

'thoughts'

"foreign"

"spoken"

"Venom or Demonic Voice"

flashback

Author's Note

Previously....

Hayato turned white,"You're going to use me as a reason to let Bianchi leave, right? But why?"

Tsuna  smiled broadly,"My cake was at the living room. I hid it there. Now it's full of shards of glass." A dark aura covered his figure.

Hayato cursed his sister in his mind. 'Why does she have to go through the window?! That's why doors exist!'

Hayato sighed in defeat. He doesn't have a choice.

Let's just say that Hayato's trauma worsen and...Hiro's at bed for a week.

While Reborn was planning different kinds of tortu--training for a certain someone and....

Tsuna having a new set of cakessssssssss....

++++++++++++++++++

"GAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!"

Hiro shouted in the morning when he was waked up by electric eels in his bed.

The door opened.

"Hiro, you're too loud."

Hiro glared at Reborn and pointed an accusing finger on Reborn.

"You put the electric eels in my bed right?! How many times do I--"

BANG!

....and he was hit by a 10 tons of hammer.

"What was that for?!" Hiro said with tears in his eyes and rubbing his painful and bleeding head.

"It wasn't me who put those eels."

"No shit sherl---!!"

BANG!!

He was hit by a hammer...again. but this time heavier.

"Go down and take your breakfast, Baka-Hiro." Reborn said before he left leaving an unconscious Hiro with half of his lower body in his bed and the upper half below the floor.

Reborn sighed and went down.

He was telling the truth when he said that it wasn't him who put the eels. It really wasn't him. He'll investigate about it later.

Beside Hiro's room, Tsuna was leaning on the wall, where the direction of Hiro's room is, with his arms cross in his chest and with a sadistic smirk present in his lips.

'Kukukuku~ That was just one of the payback for not trying to save Hayato. This is just the beginning, Baka-Hiro. Kukukukuku~ Be prepared, dear brother.'

Tsuna chuckled sadistically. Yes. This is just the beginning.

+++++++++++++++++

"Tsu-kun! Are you going to cut your hair? It's getting quite long." Nana asked while touching her son's almost-reaching-the shoulders hair.