Chapter 8: The Song

DISCLAIMER: I do not own KHR and whatever is in the top. =_=

DEDICATED TO: 21penmanships

MESSAGE: It's dedicated to her because she is one of my Onee-chan! One of the best! XD

Warning: Cursing due to Hiroshi and Gokudera's colorful words...some of the characters are cursing too.

'thoughts'

"foreign"

"spoken"

"Venom or Demonic Voice"

flashback

Author's Note

Previously....

"A-arigatou...O-oka-san."

Nana's eyes widened and tears are starting to pool in her eyes as she hugged Tsuna as if her life depends on it.

'His voice is beautiful as I remembered.'

"No problem, Tsu-kun. Always remember-"She hugged him a little tighter. "No matter what happpens, I'll always be there for you and if you're sad...you could always come to me...because that's what mothers do don't they?"

Tsuna's tears fall rapidly even if he wants to stop them he just can't. He hugged his mother as well and smiled.

'I'm so happy. I never thought that this day will come. Thank you mom for noticing me again and I promise that I will always protect you with my life.'

"I Love you, k-kaa-san."

"I love you too, son."

They both cried in happiness while hugging each other.

++++++++++++++++++++

Where Hiro is...

He woke up and it was already dawn. He tried to stand up but flinched when he felt his brushes. He clicked his tongue when he realized that he was still on his boxers. When he was about to stand up but was stopped by a voice.

"Herbivore. You're still here."

He slowly turned around and shrieked. "H-hibari-san. I-I just woke up a-and--" He was stopped by a hit of tonfa."No excuses." Hibari Kyoya narrowed his eyes and a cold smirked appeared on his lips.

"I'll Bite you to Death."

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!" Poor Hiro. XD

+++++++++++++++++++

Nana is currently staring at tsuna's sleeping figure and smiled. He does look like an angel. Then she remembered something. She quietly stand up and went somewhere near the corner of the room. There was a black case and was kind of dusty.

She grabbed it and brought it as she sat down on her previous seat. She looked at Tsuna with a smile before opening it. Inside the black case is a...

Violin.

A wonderful violin. The violin was brown and the instrument is smooth to the touch. It was still clean even if it hasn't been use for 7 years. The case was tight enough to avoid the dust to get in and inside is all clean except the outside.

She smiled softly as she remembered the time tsuna played this. She also remembered that Tsuna knows to play different kind of instruments thought the last time he played was 7 years ago.