Chapter 3: The Broken Mask, A Horrible Sight and Disinformation

DISCLAIMER: I do not own KHR and whatever is in the top. =_=

'thoughts'

"foreign"

"spoken"

flashback

Chapter 3

Previously...

Just in 2 minutes has passed, he was already weakly laying at his own pool of blood. He coughed blood when his brother kicked his stomach.

Then he heard the door opened and heared a girl gasped, a scream and a thud.

He could see his vision blurring but he somehow saw his brother's face shocked and he heard some fast footsteps and a shout...

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?!" With that he blacked out.

++++++++++++++

10 minutes before the incident...

Reborn as finish the business that he had attend to and went straight at home. He walked while thinking what happened back in italy and this morning...

++++++++++++++

[ Flashback ]

A certain baby is sipping his espresso in a cafe. People looked at him nervously and some were scared also, some just glanced at him with respect. Then his phone rang.

He looked at it for a while and picked it up.

—-Conversation—-

[Ciaossu, Nono]

*Ah. Ciao Reborn. How are you?*

[I'm fine and...You didn't just call to know how I am, Nono. What is it?]

*I have a favor to ask you. But could you come to my office?*

[Its about the Vongola Candidate...Isn't it?]

*How did you know?*

[I have my ways Nono but don't worry. I'll come in the afternoon.]

*Ah. Thank you. Ciao Reborn.*

[Hn.]

—-End-of-Conversation—-

The baby now known as Reborn put down his phone, finished his espresso and leaved a tip. He looked at his watch that read '10 am'.

He decided to go the office of Nono in 1:00. He went to his training ground and train until 10 minutes before 1 o'clock.

He went to the Vongola mansion. The guard opened the gate for him and bowed in respect.

When he stopped at the front door, the door was opened by the head butler. The said butler smiled and bowed in respect.

"Nono has been waiting for your arrival, Reborn." The butler said with full respect. Reborn nodded and they both head to the office of Nono.

The butler paused at the golden door and opened the door saying,"Nono, he has arrived." They heard a faint come in was heard. The butler opened the door for Reborn.

When Reborn was in the butler asked if they needed anything just call him. They both thanked the said butler and procide with the meeting.

"Shall we start, Nono?" Reborn started. Nono smiled. "Wait. We're waiting for someone." Reborn looked at Nono in a blank expression but in it he was curious.