Chapter 18: Stalker Part 1

DISCLAIMER: I do not own KHR and whatever is in the top. =_=

Warning: Cursing due to Hiroshi and Gokudera's colorful words...some of the characters are cursing too.

'thoughts'

"foreign"

"spoken"

"Venom or Demonic Voice"

flashback

Author's Note

Previously....

'That this involves Reborn/ a certain sadist.'

Oh god. If only they knew how right they were.

'This is gonna be fun.'

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So far, Tsuna is experiencing the worst day in his life.

Why? One word.

REBORN.

Yes, that damn sadist just made his life a living hell.

Let's go back and see, okay?

----------

(FlAshBacK)

Tsuna woke up feeling energetic and felt that it will be a good and bright day. Like everything is gonna be okay.

He did his daily routine then going down for breakfast and as usual, no one but him was awake. Tsuna reached for the fridge then he remembered, 'Damn. It's Sunday.'

Tsuna sighed in annoyance, 'This is becoming a routine. No matter how late I sleep, I always wake up early. This is getting troublesome.' He grabbed the cereal and milk for the energy he once have was now downgraded to laziness.

He ate and enjoyed the very rare silence he got. Everything is so peacef--

"Ciaossu!"

PFOOH!

Milk and chewed cereal came out of Tsuna's mouth in shock and coughed. He gave Reborn a force smile with his eyebrow twitching, "Don't just appear like that, Reborn-kun." It was obvious that he's trying to control his anger. 

"What the h*ll--" Tsuna took a deep breath and cleared his throat. "I mean--What do you want?"

When you thought that everything is peaceful, there will be always a devil to ruin it. It's like a clam before the storm.

Reborn stared at him for a bit and drank his coffee before nodding, "You have a good temperament, Tsuna. But you let your guard down."

Tsuna sighed in annoyance, ruffling his hair."Yeah yeah yeah! I know. So what do you want?"

Reborn smirked, "I need you to do a little errand."

"What is it?" Tsuna asked suspiciously.

"Just buying this and that."

"God gave you legs to make you walk."

BANG!

Tsuna dodged the bullet and glared at Reborn. "That was a real bullet! Are you trying to kill me?!"

Reborn lifted his gun and pointed at Tsuna, "Tsuna, what's the point on shooting a real bullet if it can't kill someone?" Reborn looked at him with his beady innocent eyes.

Tsuna sweatdrop,'What the hell?' He ruffled his hair in frustration. "Fine, What do you want?"

Reborn smirked and throws him the list. He turned around left in all his hitman glory. "Don't Die." were his last words. Tsuna sighed as Reborn disappeared from his view. Tsuna looked down at the list.