Chapter 12: Crazy and happy day

DISCLAIMER: I do not own KHR and whatever is in the top. =_=

Warning: Cursing due to Hiroshi and Gokudera's colorful words...some of the characters are cursing too.

'thoughts'

"foreign"

"spoken"

"Venom or Demonic Voice"

flashback

Author's Note

Previously....

In the Sawada Residence...

Let's just say it was a peaceful and happy--

BOOM! BANG!

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

--time.

And That's all for today! ^_^~ All in all it's a wonderful day! Byei!

"OI! DON'T IGNORE ME! HELP ME OUT!"

"Shut up, Baka-Hiro!"

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BANG!

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

After calming Tsuna down, Hayato sat down tiredly as Tsuna sat down beside him. 

"So, are you okay now?" 

Tsuna smiled and winked, "Yep!" Hayato rolled his eyes. Tsuna chuckled in return but then he remembered something. "Hayato."

The said person looked at the said person but was surprised to see Tsuna with a serious face. He gulped. "W-what?"

"Why did you ran away from the mansion?" Tsuna asked as he strengthen his position and went to his 'boss' position. Hayato looked at him in shock before looking down with a sad smile. "Then, I'll tell you my story." He said before taking a deep breath and told his story.

[Flashback]

9-year-old Gokudera Hayato skipped down the hall with a cheerful smile. He was really excited! Today's his Birthday and he knows that this will be one of the happiest day of his life...But little did he know, his 9th birthday will be the one of the worst day of his life.

While skipping, he past by his step mother's room. He was just about to skip out when he heard her angry voice. He stop and opened the door slightly and eavesdropped.

 "That brat should just die and never come back!"

His step-mother is currently saying his complain to his secretary, who is kind of uncomfortable with her complaining as well at the subject but stayed, not wanting to lose her job.

"Such an eyesore! Why the hell did my husband let him stay?! I hate that brat!"

The secretary bit her lips as she looked at her mistress. "Ma'am I don't think you should--" The step mother made her stop with a glare. 

"Shut up, peasant! A low life like you should obey and stay quiet and talk only if I told you so! Do you even understand what I'm saying?!"

The secretary bowed as an apology and muttered a sorry. The step mother clicked her tongue in anger. "As I was saying before I was rudely interrupted, Hayato should just go to hell and after all, he isn't my son! He's a bastard child!"

Hayato looked at the scene with horror. He never thought that his 'mother' was like that and add the fact that he was a mistress' son. Whenever she spoke to him, it was always a kind and soft tone. He quickly stood up and run.