Chapter 6: Memory

DISCLAIMER: I do not own KHR and whatever is in the top. =_=

Warning: Cursing due to Hiroshi and Gokudera's colorful words...some of the characters are cursing too.

'thoughts'

"foreign"

"spoken"

"Venom or Demonic Voice"

flashback

Author's Note

Previously....

After the beating...(Yes. After knocking him out he beat him some more for some unknown reason)

After beating Hiro, Hibari wasn't satisfied but decided to stop because he knew he will get mad.

Hibari glared at Hiro's unconscious form,"Do something foolish to him again...I'll kill you." He growled and leave. 'But don't expect that it will be a fast death.I'll be making sure that you'll die a slow and painful death, Sawada Hiroshi.'

+++++++++++++++++

Where Gokudera and Reborn are...

"Ne Reborn-san..." Reborn looked at him. "Do you know why I accepted your request?"

"You wanted to be accepted?"Gokudera chuckled and smiled softly. "No. It's because he's here." Reborn looked at him confusingly."Who is?"The answer of Gokudera Hayato was unexpected. 

"My sky."

Gokudera's eyes softened."He saved my life and Ii'll never forget what he told me that day." He said as he recall the memory.

[FLASHBACK]

---Gokudera's P.O.V.---

It was winter that time.

I was beaten up and kind of bloody. Damn it. I should have not let my guard down. I should have listen to my father when he told me not to wander around to far when he's in a meeting. 

I slowly stood up only to be kicked in my stomach. I coughed and saw blood. I looked up and glared at him. 

"You've got a lot of nerve glaring at me, brat?!" The b*stard snarled. I spitted on his f ace and I smirked, "Your just a f*cktard, you s**t!" He was about to punch me when a voice called out.

"Ara~? I was just walking around to refresh my senses and now I found a bunch of assh*le ganging up with a single child." I looked at the person and he was the same age as me...a 5 years old.

"Why the h*ll do you care brat?! our just another weakling! Get lost before we beat you up!"The ugly idiot shouted. 

The kid snorted,"Like you can defeat me. Anyway, your the one who should get lost before I call the demon." I heard them gasped in fright. 'Why the hell are they so afraid of?'

"Y-your that--" 

"Sodane. That's me so..."The boy glared at him."Scram."

The gang quickly ran away and some even tripping. "Are you okay?" I frowned."You don't need to help me. I could handle my own--" 

"And left you there to die? No thanks." I looked at him shocked and was more surprise when I saw him smiling brightly. 

"I know that you'll be encountering problems in the future so the only advice that I could give you is to never give up because if you did give up, you'll never see the bright future waiting for you."

 I didn't even notice my tears streaming down my face like a waterfall.

"Why...Why would you accept me so easily?! You don't even know me--" 

"BAKA!" I looked at him in shock. He was crying. "It's because I care for you." He said and hugged me that caused my eyes to widen. "Your my friend now. So don't ever think about that I pity you!" 

How the hell d-did he know?! Who is he? He release his hug and smile at me. 

"Now that we're friends at least tell me your name!"Not used of the attention given to me. I slightly blushed in embarrassment. "Gokudera Hayato."

"Oh~ You have a nice name and you have a nice hair too~ How about we braid it?" I feel that there's a tick mark appeared in my forehead.

"I Don't wanna! You idiot!" He only laughed and healed my injuries. "Where did you get the bandages." He chuckled.

"In school, I'm always bullied so I always have this with me." I nodded. "

Anyway, Call me Cielo but my real name is--" 

He was cutted off when a snow hit his head. We looked at the back and saw other bullies there.

"Tch. We've been looking for you."

"Gokudera. Stay here." I looked at him and I could see determination in his eyes. "No! I-"

"Hayato. Please." He looked at me with his warm eyes. "Trust me." I looked down and nodded. I felt a weight in my head and I looked up. 

"I trust you but be careful...please." He smiled and ruffled my hair."I promise to come back so don't worry about me,ne?" I smiled and nodded. With that, he left.

One hour has passed and he hasn't come back yet. Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. What if-- No! I should trust him and--

"You." I looked up and found a pair of sharp eyes. He has raven back hair and steel gray eyes. I glared at him. "What do you want?!" He narrowed his eyes. "Are you Gokudera Hayato?" 

I raised my eyebrows, "So?" He grabbed my arm and dragged me...to a park?

"Oi! What are you--" My eyes widened. All beat up. Blood stained the snow. Blood on his...Best friend. "CIELO!!!"

---End of Gokudera's P.O.V---

[End of Flashback]

Gokudera shook his head. It was one of his nightmares. He doesn't want to remember it.

"Gokudera." He looked where the voice came from and slightly smiled. "What is it Reborn-san?" Reborn huffed."Were already in front of the hospital so cut the day dreaming will you?" 

Gokudera looked at in front of him. He was indeed in front of the hospital. "Sorry Reborn-san. I was just remembering something."He apologize. 

"He's inside." Gokudera blinked his eyes in confusion."Who, Reborn-san?"

 "The twin." His eyes widened. "W-what happen to him?" 

"I'll tell you later. Let's go and heal that injury. After that we'll visit him."

 He nodded and together with Reborn they went inside.

++++++++++++++++

Minna! If your wondering why I update fast is because...it's like an apology for not updating for 2 months so yeah. I hope you like it. Thanks! XD