Chapter 7: Identity

DISCLAIMER: I do not own KHR and whatever is in the top. =_=

Warning: Cursing due to Hiroshi and Gokudera's colorful words...some of the characters are cursing too.

'thoughts'

"foreign"

"spoken"

"Venom or Demonic Voice"

flashback

Author's Note

Previously....

Gokudera looked at in front of him. He was indeed in front of the hospital. "Sorry Reborn-san. I was just remembering something."He apologize.

"He's inside." Gokudera blinked his eyes in confusion."Who, Reborn-san?"

"The twin." His eyes widened. "W-what happen to him?"

"I'll tell you later. Let's go and heal that injury. After that we'll visit him."

He nodded and together with Reborn they went inside.

++++++++++++++++++++

Sawada Tsunayoshi looked at his mother, who is currently cooking lunch. 

He smiled but frowned later on. He didn't know that his brother want him dead. Sure, he hates him and always beat him up in a bloody pulp but he...he just didn't expect him to kill him, his own blood and fresh because even in the mafia, killing your own blood and fresh is cruel.

Yes. He know what the mafia is. Sawada Tsunayoshi wasn't even dame to begin with. He's really smart and strong. He's even known in the mafia.

He slightly narrowed his eyes. He also know the truth about his father's job. That d*mn **** doesn't even care about his own family. Putting his family aside just to work. 

In the mafia, he was known as a hacker. Even if he's a hacker, he's very skilled in fighting and the people in the mafia learn it in a hard way to never mess with him. 

He became a hacker for money. For him to live. He can't always relay to his mother and father.

At first, Hacking was only a hobby. As he went on, he was surprised to know that Sawada Iemitsu, His father is part of the mafia...One of the advisor of Vongola Nono and the leader of CEDEF. 

Little by little, he learns all about mafia. He knows the Omerta, the Vindice, the Vongola and many more. 

But he has to admit, the security system of Vongola isn't that good. 

Sure, they are strong and rich but what will you do with those riches if you can't even protect and stop the leaking information that other hacker can hack? That's why sometimes other families know about stuff that are supposed to be top secret.

While his learning those mafia stuff, what he doesn't know that he was slowly getting better and is slowly already getting known in the mafia.

Cielo27.

That's his username. People in the mafia knows not to mess with him. In rankings, he was one of the top 3 greatest hacker but he doesn't care. What he know is that hacking can never be ranked.

Everyone knows him. Everyone learned not to mess with him. But nobody knows what he look like, his age and where he came from. They don't even know his gender for pete's sake! 

No one can track him and because of that he gained the tittle "The Hacker of the Sky". He gained that name when he was 10 years old. He started hacking in the age of 7.

He was given by that name not only because that no one can track or reach him and he's far like the sky...it's because he is like the sky that sees everything ,no matter where you are...he'll always know the secrets and situations. He's scary that way.

Then he started having requests which at first he was hesitating because who wants to be with those mafia who can kill you with one shot?

He doesn't hate the mafia but the day he found out about his father's real job, he decided to train in order to protect himself and his family from those assassins. Before he knew it, he was considered one of the most strongest fighters in the mafia.

He considered his father an idiot for leaving them. Isn't leaving them leads them to more danger? Damn idiotic blond.

He already forgave his father...a little. Knowing that his father has a high position in the mafia so he had responsibilities too.

He sighed. He has to pretend to be weak and mute because he needs a low profile to cover up his identity. It has to be done. For everyone's safety.

"Tsu-kun?" He looked up and saw a worried face. "Are you okay?" He nodded with a smile in his face. "I see." Nana grinned. "But say ahhh~" He looked at her in confusion. Then he felt a spoon in his mouth which by the way was shoved by his mother.

Tsuna pouted and Nana laughed. "Ooohh~ Tsu-kun is so cute~" That caused Tsuna to blushed. Nana giggled. "By the way, tsu-kun..." Tsuna looked at her in confusion. "Last year, I failed to give you a present for your birthday."

Tsuna smiled at her and took out a notepad. 

'There's no need for presents, mom. I'm contented on what I have.'

Nana's eyes softened and smiled but she shook her head in reply. "I already bought it, Tsu-kun." Tsuna blinked his eyes. Nana picked something up beside her and brought out a present. 

The present have an orange rapper and a color of pinkish red like.

"Here you go, Tsu-kun." Tsuna smiled and bowed in thanks as he got his present. He teared it open and his eyes widens. It was a brand new laptop. He looked at his mom and started to tear up. 

"A-arigatou...O-oka-san." 

Nana's eyes widened and tears are starting to pool in her eyes as she hugged Tsuna as if her life depends on it. 

'His voice is beautiful as I remembered.'

"No problem, Tsu-kun. Always remember-"She hugged him a little tighter. "No matter what happpens, I'll always be there for you and if you're sad...you could always come to me...because that's what mothers do don't they?"

Tsuna's tears fall rapidly even if he wants to stop them he just can't. He hugged his mother as well and smiled.

'I'm so happy. I never thought that this day will come. Thank you mom for noticin me again and I promise that I will always protect you with my life.'

"I Love you, k-ka-san."

"I love you too, son."

They both cried in happiness while hugging each other.

++++++++++++++++++

Minna! I hope you like it. And I'll try to update faster,ne? Its going to be more interesting. Jane~