Chapter 14: Yamamoto Takeshi

DISCLAIMER: I do not own KHR and whatever is in the top. =_=

DEDICATED TO: Usagi2_Neko-chan

MESSAGE: Its because of what she did on 'Chapter 8'. Hehehehehe~ I like the way she came up with Hiroshi's name~ HIROSH*T Hahahahahaha! It made me laughing for who-knows-how-long. XD I know it's late and all but it's better late than never, right?

SONG: The Climb by Miley Cyrus

Warning: Cursing due to Hiroshi and Gokudera's colorful words...some of the characters are cursing too...Varia mostly.

'thoughts'

"foreign"

"spoken"

"Venom or Demonic Voice"

flashback

Author's Note

Previously....

DISCLAIMER: I do not own KHR and whatever is in the top. =_=

Warning: Cursing due to Hiroshi and Gokudera's colorful words...some of the characters are cursing too.

'thoughts'

"foreign"

"spoken"

"Venom or Demonic Voice"

flashback

Author's Note

Previously....

'Damn idiot. Of course it's boring. Being with normal people has no fun...well except if we're going to play a prank on them.'

The last sentence on the paper made him smirk.

They both looked at each other and if you look closely, you could see mischief and playfulness in their eyes. And both shared the same thought, 'This is going to be fun~'

Let the games begin.

++++++++++++++++++++

'So when are we going to prank them?' Gokudera wrote.

Class started to begin and it seems the teacher doesn't mind Gokudera switching seats (or maybe he doesn't really care.)Tsuna looked at the paper and snickered silently. He wrote at the paper and showed it to Gokudera.

'What are you saying? Isn't the right question "Who are we going to prank?" ^_^? '

Gokudera raised an amused eyebrow and proceed to think along with Tsuna.

BANG!

The door opened loudly, revealing a very, very, VERY tired Hiroshi. He was panting like crazy and his hair is a bit wet since it's dripping and bag fell out of his shoulder.

He looked up with a smile while wiping his forehead. He laughed sheepishly.

"I'm sorry I'm late,sensei. I forgot to set my alarm clock." He reasoned out. The girls in the class had hearts in their eyes while the boys deadpanned at him but inside this is their thoughts:

'You b*stard!'

'Now there are no more girls left for us!'

'Go to HELL, b*stard!'