Chapter 4: Regret, Flashback and the Bomb

DISCLAIMER: I do not own KHR and whatever is in the top. =_=

'thoughts'

"foreign"

"spoken"

"Venom or Demonic Voice"

flashback

Author's Note

Previously....

His older son laying in his pool of blood, bruished and wounded and blooded. His other son stood beside him and looked at Nana with a shock expression.

She gasped and...screamed. She was covering her mouth with one of her mouth and because of the shock, she is now sitting in the floor. Then, she heard footsteps...it was Reborn.

Reborn went straight at the room and his eyes went big because of the horrible sight of the scene. Reborn coudn't control his anger so he shouted furiously,

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?!" Then he saw the older twin already blacked out.

++++++++++++++++

Chapter 4

Sawada Tsunayoshi opened his eyes slowly and blinked a few times to adjust his eye sight from the light. After a few blinks, he manage to look around his surrounding which is all white.

He heard a muffled voice and someone touching his hand. He slowly looked at that 'someone' and to his surprise it was his mother.

He moved his hand that caused her mother to wake up. Her mother rubbed her eyes and looked at him with sleepy eyes which turned later on wide eyes and then her eyes watered.

"T-tsu-kun. Your a-alive and...y-you..." She didn't get to finish her sentence because she burst into tears. Tsuna panicked and tried to get up but failed and he gritted his teeth in pain.

Nana saw Tsuna trying to stand up and she panicked.

"Tsu-kun! Your not well yet! Don't try to stand up!" She shouted worridly. Tsuna looked at her with worried and sadness in his eyes.

'I don't want seeing you sad because of me. I can't stand it.'

His eyes were telling those unspoken words which made Nana bursted to tears. Not because of sadness but because of happiness.

Why did she ignored her son? Her son...a wonderful son. Why didn't I gave him the love that he deserves? Why? Why didn't she notice it sooner?

Those were the question running in her head.

She touched her son's cheek and smiled wih tears flowing down her cheeks and promised to her self.

I'll make things right.

Tsuna looked at his mother with confusion but was shock when her mother hugged him and cried with happiness.

How many times was he craving for this warmness? The warm...of a mother's love, was it? Is this the feeling of a mother caring for you and giving you warm? I...I like it. So warm.

He coudnt help but hug her mother even thought he can't stand up. Even if his weak...he'll be there for her.

Love, Friendship, Happiness...

Those feelings... he'll protect it no matter what. He made a promise with them...those hard-headed 4 boys...

Even if they aren't here right now...He knows he'll meet someday...And if they meet again, he'll make sure that they will never be seperated again...After all, they are his beloved and important family.