Tracer x fem!reader

Background Info: You are an Overwatch hero in this. Your Agent name is Oni, and during a battle you get fatally injured, causing you to black out. When you come to you realize you've been captured by Talon and they torture you to get information. You've been missing from base for a month now, and Overwatch has finally found your location.
P.S: I am making you the adopted daughter of Angela(Mercy) and Fareeha(Pharah) bc I love Pharmercy and I think they would make great parents. And you will know German and Arabic bc I say so lol.

Fandom: Overwatch
Genre: Angst? Fluff? Idk lol
Pair: Lena Oxton(Tracer) x female reader

-Tracer pov-

I sit on the couch in the Overwatch base, trying to figure out how Talon has been able to hide Y/n for this long. Angela, Fareeha, and Ana have also been worried about their child, but they seem to have a little more of an idea than me.

All Overwatch Heroes come to the meeting room for a new mission!

When the PA went off I quickly blinked towards the room. When I get there I see almost everyone there.

"When did you all get faster than me?" I joke as I sit down in my seat.

"Lena, we were just closer than you were." Angela replies while sniffling. I can tell that she has been crying, there are still trails of wet tears on her cheeks, and Fareeha doesn't seem like she's doing any better.

Once everyone sits down Jack starts to talk about the mission.

"Alright everyone, this mission is very important, and we need all heroes." Genji quickly raises his hand.

"Yes Genji...?" Jack questioned, and from the sound of his voice, he was already annoyed.

"Why do we need all heroes for this mission?"

"I was about to tell you that... But to answer said question, we need all heroes because we are heading straight into the heart of Talon's base." Everyone in the room immediately stood up and started protesting.

"Woah! WHAT-"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN-"

"JACK THAT IS SUICIDE!"

"EVERYONE QUIET DOWN!"Jack yelled as he slammed his fist on the table.

Everyone quieted down quickly and stared at him wide eyed.

"Jack, I'm sorry but that's suicide!" I yell before he raises his hand.

"I know Lena, but I'm sure you will agree with this mission once you realize why. Same with you three." He points towards Angela, Fareeha, and Ana. Ana sighs quietly.

"I guess we should listen to what he says before we go against." She replies as she sits back down. Soon everybody follows suite and sits down as well.

"Thank you, Ana. So the reason we are going into the heart of Talon's base is because we have found out Y/n is being kept there."

My eyes widen when I hear Y/n's name fall out of his mouth. I go to say something before Angela beats me to it.

"We finally found her?" She asks as tears begin to well up in her eyes.

Fareeha quickly hugs her and I can tell they both are about to cry. I then notice I'm crying myself when I feel tears roll down my cheek.

"Yes we have, and that is what this mission is about. It is a rescue mission to retrieve Y/n and bring her back safely." Jack replies as he starts to pull up a layout of Talon's base.

"Now here is the plan-"

-Y/n Pov-

Another one of Reaper's punches lands on my face making me swing my head to the side.