Deena Johnson x GN Reader

Background Info: This takes place during the first movie, but you aren't completely replacing Sam's character. It's during the bus scene with everyone.

Disclaimer: The details in this story won't be 100% right because I'm in school and working from memory! Thank you for reading!

Warning!: Nick Goode, blood, swearing

Fandom: Fearstreet (1994)
Genre: Angst, some smut (first time writing so might not be the best) :]
Pair: Deena Johnson x GN Reader

-Y/n's Pov-

I'm sitting in the back seat on the bus, listening to my mixtape I made on blast. My favorite song "Cherry Bomb" blasts in my ears, blocking out the yelling from everyone on the bus.

I jump slightly when I feel a hand gently touch my shoulder. I take off my headphones and pause the mixtape to turn and see Deena, a small smile on her face.

"You good?" Deena asks softly, her hand still placed on your shoulder.

"Yeah, I'm fine. What about you? I know you had that argument with Sam."

"I'm fine, just gave her stuff back and left.."

I nod my head softly before going to put my headphones back on, but Deena's hand stops me. I look to her and notice her small smile again, it takes me a moment before I softly smile too. After a moment I lay my head on Deena's shoulder, relaxing as I continue to hear Kate and Simon make some sort of riot about Sunnyvale.

Deena looks out the back of the bus to see a Sunnyvale's car riding our asses.

"Guys..." Deena slowly stands up, making me lift my head and look too. Of course nobody else notices.

"Oh shit- Guys!" I yell, and that seems to catch Kate's and Simon's attention.

Kate and Simon quickly run over to the back of the bus with us, looking at the Sunnyvalers.

"Wait Deena is that-?" Kate gets cut off by Deena, who confirms her statement.

"... Sam.."

I notice Sam's scared expression, feeling somethings off. Suddenly Simon pulls his pants down and presses his ass against the glass.

"Ew Simon! Pull your fucking pants back up!" I yell as I look away.

Suddenly something is thrown and breaks against the glass, scaring Simon and making him pull his pants up and move away.

"Get the cooler!" Deena yells, reaching her hand out for it.

"Deena-"

"Deena are you sure?" I cut off Kate and question Deena.

"Come on!" Deena looks to me for a moment, but that was enough for me to grab the cooler.

"Ok- on 3!" Deena exclaims as Deena and Kate hold the handles while I hold the bottom of it.

As Deena counts down and gets to 2 I suddenly feel light headed and feel something trickle down my face.

"Y/n-? Deena-? Your noses-" Kate tries to say something, but the cooler slips and falls out of the bus.

The cooler lands on the Sunnyvaler's car and makes it swerve, crashing into a ditch.

"Oh shit! Stop the bus!" Deena yells to the bus driver, and he quickly stops.

As soon as the bus stops I jump out and run to the ditch quickly, trying to see if anyone was injured or worse. Suddenly my lightheadedness gets worse and I tumble down the hill, stopping when i land on some red moss, luckily next to the car.