Piper Mclean x gn!reader

Background info: Your the child of Athena, and Annabeth's sibling. You were sent to the Wilderness School in search of demigods, it was then you became friends with Leo, Piper, and Jason. Piper and Jason never dated, but are really good friends, this happens during the beginning of Heroes of Olympus.

Fandom: Percy Jackson
Genre: Idk
Pair: Piper McLean x gn!reader

-Y/n pov-

I already knew something was wrong when Jason woke up not remembering anything or anyone.

"Jason, you okay?" Piper asked, looking at him concerned.

Jason seemed to study Piper and try to recognize her. I knew that he wouldn't though, how did I know? I don't know. It was probably his reaction when he woke up and looked at the three of us.

I was reading my book at the time, Piper was leaning her head on my shoulder and her arm was wrapped around my waist. Leo– Leo was doing Leo things...

"Um, I don't–"

"All right, cupcakes, listen up!" Coach Hedge interrupted, cutting Jason off.

All of us turned to Coach Hedge, Jason seemed surprised.

"Stand up, Coach Hedge!" Some kid yelled, making my chuckle.

"I heard that!" Coach replied before scanning the bus and landing his eyes on Jason. There was a tense silence between the two before Coach cleared his throat and looked away.

"We'll arrive in five minutes! Stay with your partner or partners. Don't lose your worksheet. And if any of you precious little cupcakes cause any trouble on this trip, I will personally send you back to campus the hard way." Coach spoke firmly, picking up his baseball bat.

I rolled my eyes and scoffed, hating how he called us 'cupcakes'. Though Coach Hedge and I already knew each other, he knew I was Athena's child and I knew he was a satyr. Sadly I had to keep that a secret from Piper, Jason and Leo.

"Can he talk to us that way?" Jason questioned, looking to Piper and me.

"Always does. This is the Wilderness School. 'Where the kids are the animals.'" Piper replied, shrugging and lifting her head.

I closed my book and set it in my backpack before pulling Piper closer to me. She softly smiled and chuckled.

"This is some kind of mistake, I'm not supposed to be here." Jason said.

Oh boy... Here we go...

"Yeah, right, Jason. We've all been framed! I didn't run away six time. Y/n didn't stop fighting kids at their other schools. Piper didn't steal a BMW." Leo laughed as her turned to look at Jason.

Now I didn't actually fight kids at school, that was a lie I had to make up. Piper blushed and immediately spoke up.

"I didn't steal that car, Leo!"

"Oh, I forgot, Piper. What was your story? You 'talked' the dealer into lending it to you?" Leo questioned, raising an eyebrow at Jason.

I had already figured out that Piper was a daughter of either Aphrodite or Hermes because of how she told that story, but I wasn't exactly sure which. Leo and Jason though, I had no clue to be honest. Leo is always hyperactive and fidgeting with stuff, so maybe Hephaestus? Jason though... I just can't seem to figure out anything.

I guess while I was thinking Piper, Leo and Jason were talking. I tuned back in when Dylan came over.

"Yo, Piper. Don't talk to these bottom-feeders." Dylan said, his eyes stuck on me as he smirked.