Was It All Just A Dream???

Background Info: This is all focused after For The Future and is my AU and a theory

Fandom: The Owl House
Genre: Angst

Third Person Pov:
"Collector!" Luz shouted. "It doesn't have to be like this!"

"Yes it does, King betrayed me!" Said the Collector. "He was just trying to get everyone to live in peace and not fight!" Luz shouted again. "No! I thought he was my friend and he betrayed me and that's not nice!" Collector shouted back. Luz knew exactly how this felt. She had been trusted her so called friends in the human realm and that is exactly what they did.

Luz realized she was deep in thought only when the Collector's magic almost hit her. "Collector!" Luz said. The Collector was now trying to hit her with his magic but Luz fought back. She took a glyph out of her pocket, an ice glyph, then set it on the ground and waited for the Collecter to come over.

"Collector, he was trying to get everyone to live in peace!" Luz said now shouting again. Just then Luz realized she had left her friends unarmed but not before the Collector started targeting them. "Guys! Watch out!" Shouted Luz but it was too late. They were all puppets. Now it was on.

"You can mess with me but don't bring my friends into this!" Luz said now yelling. She grabbed another glyph, now a fire glyph and started to put it in her hand when the Collector shot another beam of his magic at her. After she dodged the shot she slapped the glyph and threw it at the Collector.

"Ouch!" Luz heard the Collector yell meaning that she hit him. She took out another fire glyph but she didn't get to use it because the collector had already used a beam to turn her into a puppet.

Luz's Pov:

I let everyone down. I left my friends there unarmed and this is what happens. It's over. I can't save the Boiling Isles.

"I think she's waking up!" I heard someone say to my left. "¡Por favor, que estés bien! ¡Por favor, que estés bien!" I heard another voice repeat over again. Wait. I know that voice. MAMÁ?! I'm alive!

As I opened my eyes wider and tried to shift I saw my mom and a... Doctor? "Mama?" I said and she squealed. "You're ok, mi hija!" Mama said. "Yeah I'm fine but where is everyone else?" I asked looking around the room for my friends. "What do you mean everyone else?" Mama said. "My friends!" I said. She gave me a very confused look.

"Amity, Gus, Willow, Hunter?" I said then I remembered them getting turned into puppets. "MAMA!" I shouted startling my mom and the doctor to my left. "The Boiling Isles!" "I have to go back! They're in trouble!" I said. "What are you talking about?" Said Mama. "What do you mean? You met them!"

————————————————————————
I'll continue more later!

-Ryane