D.va(Hana) x Fem!Reader

Background Info: You're the girlfriend of the famous Hana Song, during every stream she has you show up at least once to say hi, but today Hana seems to be having a hard time with a game and you just so happen to come in at the right time. You also know Korean in this story.

Fandom: Overwatch
Genre: Fluff
Pair: Hana Song x Fem Reader

-D.Va Pov-
"Oh! No no no no no! I- COME ON!" I yell out and lean back into my chair. I just died to the same person for the hundredth time and it's getting really frustrating.

I look at the screen and it flashes red before the word 'Lost' pops up. I place my controller down before groaning loudly and rubbing my eyes. I quickly look at chat to see what they're saying.

Scarlord30467: Stream Sniper?
Ott3r_Pie: Better luck next time D.Va
Heart3y3sWh0: I bet it was a stream sniper

I sigh and look at the gamer tag once more, Oni_Fl4m3s.

"I don't know guys, I don't think it's a stream sniper..." I mumble as I stare at the screen.

I close my eyes once more, soon enough I hear my door open and quiet footsteps coming towards me. Next thing I know I feel a pair of arms wrap around me from behind.

-Y/n Pov-
"You alright baby? I heard you yelling in the other room." I quietly ask as I look towards the screen.

I see the word 'Lost' and immediately know what's wrong. I quickly look to the chat and see many people saying hi and explaining what happen.

"Oh baby... Come here..."

I walk around her chair before picking her up.

"I- HEY PUT ME DOWN!" Hana yells out as I take her place in her chair and sit her on my lap.

"이봐, 진정해 달링, 잠시 쉬어." (Hey, relax darling, take a break for a minute.)

Hana sighs before she leans into my chest and she stuffs her face into my neck. I wrap my arms around her once more and sigh as I read the chat some more.

AquaDiver: This is adorable, but we need to get that stream sniper.
LoraxThneed: I wonder if Oni_Fl4m3s is here

"Oni- Flames? Is that the person that made you loose?" I question and I hear Hana groan lightly, making me chuckle.

I begin rub small circles on her back and hum a small tune the always calms her down. Soon I feel her move around and I stop humming. I see her lift her head.

"Hm?" I hum softly, watching her moves.

She slowly leans forward before I meet her halfway, kissing her softly. She reciprocates it quickly before pulling away and smiling. I lean my forehead against hers and smile aswell.

Just then I hear a sound notification going off, seeing that someone redeemed their message to be said aloud. Quickly the message is read out in an ai voice.

"Oni_Fl4m3s reveal yourself! Lol"

I begin to chuckle softly and Hana looks at me confused.

"플레이어 2, 뭐가 그렇게 재밌어?" (Player 2, what's so funny?)

My chuckles slowly begins to die down and I grin as I look at her. I kiss her quickly before answering her question.

"What if I told you, I know Oni_Fl4m3s?"

I see her eyes widen and she cups my face in her hands.

"Who?!" She questions me quickly.

I chuckle again before kissing her cheek.

"Maybe, Oni_Fl4m3s is me." I reply and I see her eyes widen even more.

"You're kidding?!"

"Nope!" I laugh even more.

I hear her huff and she crosses her arms. She has an cute pouty expression on her face.

"Awww don't be like that 여보 (darling)." I wrap my arms around her neck and softly place my forehead against hers again.

"I can't believe it... You're Oni_Fl4m3s-"

"Mhm"

"Did you target me on purpose?"

I chuckle before I kiss her softly again.

"At first no, but I'm sorry, it was too hard not to."

I hear her huff once more and she just stuffs her face into my neck again. I sigh softly as I turn to the stream camera.

"I think that's all for today folks." I say softly before ending the stream.

I wrap my arms back around Hana again before I close my eyes softly.

"I'm sorry, you wanna cuddle?"

I feel her nod her head against my neck and snuggle closer towards me. I smile softly as I close my eyes and begin to drift off sleepily.
-------------------------------------------------------
Have a great Day/evening/night!

-Ash/Percy/Alix