Bondita is accused?

Bondita arrives at RC Haveli and got shocked on seeing everyone standing out.

She rushed there and looks at everyone in shock. Kalindi is looking at everyone by staying far.

Trilochan: What's wrong here? Why we are getting into troubles daily? Everyday new problems. Who is against us? Why they are doing these kind of things?

Mini murmurs something.

Mini: Ani... Ani....

Anirudh looks on.

Mini: Anita... Anita... is the reason...

Everyone are shocked. Mini acts like fainting down, Kanika catches her.

Anirudh: What did you said?

Bondita: Total insane, how could I be the reason?

She shouts, everyone turned towards her.

Anirudh: Anita?!

Bondita: Barrister babu, believe me. I am not the reason for this.

Somnath: What the hell are you doing here in this time? You supposed to be in ashram right?

Anirudh looks at her in doubts. He even recalls looking at her and Devi in their back yard speaking to a woman(Kalindi).

Bondita: Hn ji, I have to be in ashram only but I heard huge noises here that's why I came here.

Somnath: Really? If so, where are other girls? When they are sleeping peacefully, how your ears alone heard our noises?

Bondita: I am telling you na, I am not the reason.

Somnath: Aye, shut up! From the first day, I had an eye on you. You behaved so weird, now I understood everything.

Bondita nods no. Anirudh stands silently as he could not say anything as he is also doubting on her.

Batuk: Somnath Dada, you can't blame her roughly. This could be accident, why are you blaming Anita?

Mini: Nahi Batuk....

Everyone looks at her.

Mini: It was totally because of Anita. And I am also a part of it.

Anirudh: What?!!

Mini: Anirudh, I thought of celebrating your birthday in Ashram, that's why I sent Anita and Devi here to bring you there. But I did a mistake now. Instead of bringing you to ashram she tried to kill evryone here.

Bondita: Heyyy!! What are you speaking? Why should I kill them without any reasons?

Mini: You have reasons. And that is, Anirudh!

Everyone are shocked.

Batuk: Stop blaming her, Mini.

Mini: You don't know anything Batuk, this girl na, this anadh girl, loves Anirudh. She knew very well that no one in Haveli would accept her that's why she is trying to gain your hopes. That's why she set fire to Haveli so that she can come on correct time and save you all to gain your hopes.

Bondita nods no in a shocked face.

Mini: Everything that is happening in this Haveli is all because of Anita and her friend Devi. That chandelier accident on shrad puja, and that pandit's dramas everything is Anita's plan to grab my Anirudh.

Bondita: Shut up Saudamini, enough is enough. You are crossing your limits. Barrister Babu, whatever she said is a lie. Total lie. Why would I do that to you? I am not a cruel woman to risk one's family. And this family is my....

She stopped speaking.

Mini: My? My what? Your target? To become rich?

Bondita: I said shut up.

Mini: Why should I be silent? Are you afraid that I am exposing all your truths?

Bondita gives her a death stare. Anirudh is shattered and Confused.

Mini: Everyone here, listen me. The main motive of Anita and her friend Devi is to trap Anirudh and Batuk in their love just to become rich. These kind of activities are not new for anadh. Anita is not an anadh but an abandoned woman. She belongs to bazar but our Anirudh gave her shelter and she is now showing her thankful heart to him in this way. Anirudh, you must have let her to go to bazar, that is what she deserves.

Bondita is highly raged, she raises her hand to slap Saudamini but Anirudh's hand stopped her.

She is shocked. By this time police arrives there.

Kalindi thinks: Why the hell she is being silent in this time too? Why the hell she is refusing to open up her real identity? As always Roy Chaudharys proved their standards for their daughter in law. Not new!! Now i have to do something to save her. Or else these cruel people will send her to jail.

She covers herself and steps out among crowd.

Police: Why is here so much noise? We got an information that Roy Chaudharys are in danger. Is that true?

Mini: Hn ji, you are in right place. She... She is the culprit. She tried to burn whole Haveli.

She points her index finger at Bondita. Bondita's mind is completely blank now. She is just blank.

Trilochan: Sorry for your inconvenience. We will deal our family problem ourself, someone gave you wrong information.

Mini: Kaka, why....

Trilochan: This is our family problem, stop interfering in it, Saudamini.

Police: Do you all think policemen are jobless? In this midnight, fire accident took place in Zamindar haveli. We are here to sort it out but you are all playing with us.

Anirudh is not speaking anything because he is confused to the core.

Police: Let us do our duty. Trilpchan ji, one of your family member is pointing out a girl in this crowd as guilt. Is that true?

Trilochan: She is not our family member. I am telling you na, we will deal with our family problem.

Police: This is not your family problem now. Look, your family dragged everyone's attention here. In this mid night, because of your Haveli everyone are disturbed as well as scared. This is now a public problem.

Bondita: Will you please allow me to talk? Everyone are speaking as if you want without asking my side.

Mini: No one will listen to a criminal.

Bondita: I am not a criminal here, infact to say, you are! You are the main culprit, Saudamini.

Mini is shocked.

Bondita: You blamed me of everything infact which were done by you.

Police: Stop accusing each other. Let us decide the criminal. Barrister babu, you are a good lawyer, now what's your thought on this?

Anirudh thinks of everything that has happened, chandelier accident, fire accident and some more things which includes Anita in the scene. 

Bondita: Barrister Babu, do you think I am the culprit? Why would I want to harm your family? I saved you all from many dangers, then how will hurt you all?

Anirudh: This is what making me confused, Anita.

Bondita's face changed.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️