Deal?

Bondita told the truth to Anirudh about Mini.

He is now extremely raged but Bondita asked him to be patience.

Batuk: Not even half an hour, within that why we have to return? Dada, please let's stay here for some more time.

Anirudh: I have got some important work now, Batuk. Let's go.

Bondita: Pati babu, you should not do anything. Krishn will handle it. You please be quite.

Anirudh: Why Krishn? Why not me? This is our problem Bondita. Let's handle it why the hell you want him to deal with this? Saudamini is our long term dushmani. I must give her punishment with my own hands. Allow me, Bondita. I will show her the hell.

Batuk and Devi are confused.

Bondita: Pati babu, please... We two are together after so many years. Let's enjoy this moments, let's not drag the problems in our life. Krishn too knows the accused. He will take care of this case. Let's just be together... Forever....

Anirudh's face becomes soft.

Batuk: Okay, now I could understand somewhat. You two started to speak about that witch instead of speaking about yourselves. That's why dada is angry now. Am i right?

Anirudh: Batuk, my angry has a valid reason. You know what, that Saudamini, that witch, is the only one who is behind all the problems that had arised in our lives.

Devi: Bondita told it to you?

Anirudh nodded.

Devi: We found this already, Barrister Babu. During shradh puja day itself Bondita found these things but we were not in the situation of explaining you the truth.

Batuk recalls Saudamini speaking to a man regarding Bomb blast.

Anirudh: You heard it right, Batuk? She is reason behind evrything. Our family has broken only because of that witch.

Bondita: Pati babu, relax!!! I understand your rage. Even I am angry on her than you are! But urging the things will mess up in end.

Batuk: Boudi, dada is right. She did a lot now she deserves a lot. She will see the pure form of rage from Roy Chaudharys now.

Bondita: Attacking her will never give us justice. First of all we should wait until she gets handed to court.

Anirudh: I will handover her in court that too tomorrow morning itself. I will make her to bow before whole Tulsipur for doing mischiefs with our family. Her death is in my hand now.

Bondita: Pati babu, stop!!! Why are you speaking like road side rowdies? Think like a barrister. Krishn told me that he will produce her in court within three days.

Anirudh: Until then you want me to stay quite? Never!

Bondita: Please listen to me once, pati babu.

Batuk: Boudi...

Bondita looks at him.

Batuk: Shall I tell you another shocking truth about her?

Bondita's eyebrows shrunk in doubts.

Batuk: She is reason behind....

Anirudh: Behind?

Batuk: She is... She is the reason... Actually...

Devi: Ji, please complete the sentence.

Batuk: She is the reason behind Dalhousie hostel's Bomb blast.

Everyone are stun shocked.

Bondita: Are... Are you... Serious?

Batuk: Hn, boudi. I heard this on my own. I over heard her conversation one day. I wanted to inform dada immediately but couldn't.