Surprise for Bondita

Anirudh and Kalindi are in temple but in a different places. He is not aware of it, Bondita enters the temple and searches for him.

She went to shrine to worship God and only shock is left for her.

Bondita: Aachimaa?!

Kalindi is facing towards Durga idol so she couldn't see Bondita.

Atonce looking at her, Bondita turned other side and left the place.

While she is roaming here and there searching for Anirudh.

She felt someone pulling her by Saree.

She turned angrily towards him but her lips widened on seeing Anirudh.

He is standing in a narrow path.

He pulled her in.

Bondita: Pati babu, this is temple.

Anirudh: Yes, I know.

Bondita: Sshh, we are in danger.

Anirudh: What?!

Bondita: Aachima is also here.

Anirudh: Where?

He asked with a jerk.

Bondita: She is in shrine doing some puja. If she finds us here then for sure she will take me to Madras, permanently.

Anirudh: No, she can't. Even to take you from house to temple she needs my permission because you are mine.

She blushed.

Anirudh: So don't worry about her. I am here na.

Bondita: Okay, tell me. What surprise you have for me? Please give me it soon. Already krishn saw me getting ready. Before Achima reaches house I must be in my bed.

Anirudh: Why that polar bear saw you?

Bondita: Polar bear??

Anirudh: Hn, nice name na? Polar bear - Krishn Dev. Always roaming behind my wife.

Bondita laughed.

Anirudh: Okay, now don't spoil my mood by speaking about that so called "famous Barrister of South India". You know what Bondita, i knew most of the famous barristers because i had worked with them. But this man na, i never knew his existence. First of all i should check whether he is real barrister or fake barrister.

Bondita: Why he should be fake?

Anirudh: Don't know, but your aachima would have hired him only to knock me out.

Bondita: It's our aachima!

Anirudh: Uff... Yeah, fate!

Bondita: Fate? What fate?

Anirudh: Everything is fate. Meeting you, marrying is also my stupid fate only.

Bondita's eyes shrunk. Her jaw opened, she kept both her hands on her waist and stares at him.