1.

One hundred and twenty six days.
Those are the days it has rained in Inazuma without one single glimpse of sunshine and Itto counted all those days while sitting in a cell. This time Kuki Shinobu was not able to get him out from the prison he is in so he would have to live out this sentence that would almost be over in about... three more da-...no four.
Itto truely is loosing his mind being locked up in such a small cell yet laying on the bench in the moment he would make small little doodles in the wooden wall with his sharp nails while talking to himself, singing and what not yet the oni jolts up when the cell doors open and he sees Shikanoin Heizou standing there. "You are released four days earlier" the detective spoke standing there with crossed arms as his pressence could be intimidating for any prisoner yet his expression is very gentle seeming to almost be smiling.

Itto stands up and stretches out letting out a yawn. While yawning he would utter the words "finallyyyy~" finishing his stretch he fixes his hair and walks over to the detective looking down at him since he is much taller then him "oh!-...what is the reason for the four days early release?"

Heizou looks up at him and steps aside so that Itto can walk out before him as they now walk to a room to collect Itto his belongings which was not much-... "That is classified information. All i will tell you is that we need room"

"I see, I see, well goodluck I suppose with whatever that means" he chuckles and grabs his vision pressing a kiss against it "Oh how I have missed you" he exitingly spoke before he puts it on his collar again.

At this point Heizou is used to Itto his behaviour so he only smiles when he does this and hands him a small bag of mora. "To keep you out of trouble for a while...we cannot have you locked up here again so soon..."

Itto looks at the small bag of mora before he scoffs and smiles brightly with his fangs showing "noooo no no no you can keep it. Me and the gang can handle it on our own" he spoke taking his comb and tucks it within his belt so he can grab it easily if he has to. "So-...I can leave now?"

Heizou gives Itto a nod and presses the small bag of mora in the man his hands "it is nothing really. Just take it"

Itto could not get another word in since The Detective ushers the other out of the building they are in as he now is standing on the streets here having no clue what to do, having no clue where his gang currently is he has nowhere to go other then one place... that one place is the place he always can call home and that is Granny Oni her home. He is fully drenched in the rain upon arrival of the small home but he just stands there, hesitating to even knock since he has not visited in a while; mostly due to him being in prison again.
Right when he was about to knock he didn't  and turns away but then he is faced with a smaller woman figure who is wearing a cloak to protect ber from the rain so he awkwardly chuckles "grannyyyy-..."

The older woman smiles up at him and takes the hood of from the cloak so she is able to look up at Itto better yet she is quick to enter the home so she would not get fully drenched "come in"

"N-no no no i shouldn't! I couldn't possib-..." Itto stops talking and he smells something coming from inside as a bright smile appears on his face "is that porridge?" He asks and this sure brought back memories of when Granny Oni took him in. Seeing the elderly woman nod he couldnt possibly refuse so he enters the home taking his Geta off and leaves them at the door. He takes his vest like cape off and hangs it up somewhere to dry before he sits down on the ground, on a cushion yet before he can speak again he watches the woman walk over to him with a towel and instead of letting itto dry his own hair off she cups his face mushing it together in her hands so his cheeks would sort of be squeezed together as both of them chuckle.

Granny oni did that to lighten the mood and atmosphere aswell for wanting to see Itto chuckle or laugh. After drying off his face the elderly woman would dry Itto his hair for him but she is very careful around the horns since she does not want to towel to get hooked onto them leading to a destroted towel "Where have you been Itto?