Season 2, Chapter 1

Upset Itto sits at a bar outside on a barchair drinking away till his hearts content.
That day when he saw Kokomi leave the shrine with blood covered hands to tell him the news...
And now he lost Gorou and the baby...
He still cannot believe he lost them so what use this it have to keep wandering around all alone?
What use this it have to go home alone when he lost them?
Thoma who is sitting besides him gently rubs the man his back with furrowed brows to comfort the other who may be acting just a little dramatic.
"Itto-..." somebody calls out for him.

Itto swiftly stands up and rushes over to the man cupping his face and presses a kiss onto his lips "I thought I lost you! Do not wander off like that" he whispers and looks in Gorou his eyes smiling down at him carressing his cheeks gently yet his gaze turns to who Gorou is holding.
That who should be plural.
The pregnancy was hard not because the baby was so troublesome in the whomb...no they were twins.
Itto takes the girl in his arms that has his white hair with red ends, gorou his ears with red tips and a white fluffy tail like Gorou with a red tip as well yet she has Gorou his eye color.

Gorou now is holding the other girl who has his brown hair with red tips and a red streak in her hair with red hornes as she takes on more the oni side having red eyes and red markings on her body.
"I turned away for one second Itto"
He spoke in a gentle and soft tone since both babies are asleep.
Saying farewell to Thoma they would continue to walk and go to their home in Ritou. Entering the home Kuki has already prepared bottles for them as Gorou walks over to her giving her a warm and kind smile "thank you Kuki. You are the best" he spoke and turns to Itto walking over to him with the bottles.
Handing a bottle over to him Gorou feels if it is the right temperature before he would feed the girl.
"Tomorrow we should start giving them baby food" he spoke and sits down somewhere.

Itto would sit down on the ground infront of Gorou feeding the other baby as it just looks funny because the baby is so small compared to Itto "both Akari and Keiko seem to enjoy the bottle" he spoke and he just looks at Akari who look up at him with this turquoise eyes.
Such a innocent a seemingly bright child who is already so well behaved never having cried once in public before.

Gorou hums softly and he stands up carrying Keiko to her crib and lays her down in it as her crib is special so that her horns would not get stuck in the wood, pillows or blankets. Bending down he would give a kiss ontop of her head yet seeing Akari awake he walks over to Itto sitting on the ground with him and presses a kiss onto the little child her cheek "look who is awake. Your sister is soundly asleep. Would you like to get some more sleep as well"

Of course the young girl does not understand him yet so she just reaches up and pulls on Gorou his hair very gently.
Itto going protective mode over Gorou he gently removes Akari her hands from Gorou his hair letting her hold onto one of his fingers.
Ever since that day Itto has grown way to protective over Gorou.
Every small little thing that can be considered dangerous he does not want the other to do because it made him anxious he will lose the other.

Gorou seemed to notice.
In fact he has been picking up on this for a while now.
The way Itto grows so protective over him as he notices he has not gotten hurt in a while even if it was bumping his head against the table when picking up dropped cutlery because Itto always would place his hand on the edge of the table so when he would stand up and usually would hit his head it wouldn't hurt because Itto his hand is there to protect him.
Such minor things Gorou appreciates yet also quickly can grow bothersome as they have not had done annything romantically in almost six months because Itto is scared of hurting Gorou.

In Itto his defense he has all reason to be scared of this.
Scared the other will carry another child.
It scares him because many doctors...even Kokomi said he cannot bear children anymore because if he does there is a chance of him actually dying. Last time they managed to safe Gorou just in time yet who knows how it would go next time?
"I am thinking of training again to reclaim my posi-..."