chapter 4

This chapter contains Smut

"I do want to do...that"
Gorou whispers slightly embarrassed.
No mather how many times they have seen eachother naked Gorou always gets shy and embarrassed; maybe even a little insecure?

Itto nods and just sits there infront of Gorou. "okay-...okay let's do it. Yes-..." he awkwardly said since they have not done it in a very long time and Itto still is scared he might hurt Gorou.
It is his biggest fear...Gorou getting hurt. "If it hurts just tell me, okay?" He whispers when he gets closer, closer and closer until he is on top of Gorou who simply nods having a dark red blush spread across his cheeks.
Itto already had taken Gorou his clothing off who only is now in his underwear and so he would take his own clothes off.
Previously he neatly folded Gorou his clothes up and layed it safely to the side, yet with his own he just tosses it somewhere on the ground; he is surprised so see gorou sit up onto his knees.
The general finds the courage to push Itto on the ground and take control of the situation for a moment before bending down, kissing Itto over his stomach, kissing lower and lower, taking Itto his underwear off.
Sometimes he truly forgets how big Itto is...

Gorou would attach his lips against Itto his cock gently kissing up and down the length of the slowly getting hard cock. Once Itto his cock was hard enough he would try and fit the head of it in his mouth yet he can't take all of it in.
Either his mouth is small...or Itto is too big and thus he used both of his hands to stroke the length up and down and sometimes in twisting motions while his lips remain attached to the very tip of what he can take in his mouth.
The general feels the veins buldge beneath his palms, the throbbing, and of course the monstrous length grow solid in his hands.

Itto was surprised Gorou took control since Gorou had been too shy to do so but he absolutely loves it and just watches. Despite Gorou not even able to take the head he doesn't mind or care at all and in truth...he was just hard from Gorou atleast trying his best to take as much as he could and he is firm because the man he loves is doing his absolute best to pleasure him. Itto reaches out and gently carresses Gorou his cheek, biting his bottom lip to refrain himself from moaning.
The cold hands of gorou stroking him in such a swift motion while the warmth of Gorou his mouth is a nice balance between the warmth and cold.
This also serves for extra stimulation and it in truth is driving Itto crazy that the base has cold hands moving up and down it while the tip has this wet warmth, the wetness of Gorou his saliva and tongue mixed with his pre-cum that is slowly leaking out of him makes it extra more pleasurable.
The way Gorou his cheeks hallow as he sucks and thus the soft warm inside walls of his cheeks come in contact around the head of his cock, the way his tongue carresses it and would press into the slit of his cock where the pre-cum is leaking out off. Just thinking about it while looking at Gorou already makes him close to having to cum.
"Gorou~" he says letting out a deep breath, his body all heated up and his cheeks a dark red. "I'm close so pull away." Seeing the other not pull away and eagerly continue... eager to please his partner.
Itto would struggle to hold it back as this white sticky substance shoots down Gorou his throat, and it was a lot since well...they haven't done it in a while.
When Itto cums Gorou feels the cum shoot to the back of his troath.
The amount was so much that he couldn't swallow it all, so when he pulls away, his cheeks are a little puffed out from still holding so much cum in his mouth.
"Spit it out Gorou"
Seeing the other shake his head he chuckles softly and stands up to grab a bowl before he sits in front of Gorou, holding up the bowl for him. "it is okay... I won't be offended. I know it must not taste good" he chuckles softly and seeing Gorou spit the remaining cum out in the bowl Itto presses a kiss onto Gorou his forehead to comfort him since he knows the general feels bad for spitting it out.

"It isn't that bad-..."
Gorou spoke and wipes his mouth with his hand before he looks in Itto his eyes. "Should we continue?..."

Itto nods and grabs the back of Gorou his tighs, and as he lays back down, he pulls Gorou on top of him. "Of course. I want to give you all the pleasure in the world...so sit down. "