8.

Waking up after he hears the door close Itto would slowly sit up on the sleeping mat and fix his hair before moving out of the house to follow Gorou to make sure he remains safe wherever he was going. He would hide behind trees on occasion yet when he peaks around one of them and he sees Gorou stand there with Kazuha who has his arm around the other his waist he can see Gorou blush and see how they hold onto one another. The man grows jealous and honestly upset especially when Gorou wraps his arms around the other his neck and they dissapear in the blink of an eye.
He does not know they were talking about him, he does not know Gorou loves him and not Kazuha and in truth Itto is a little heartbroken. Was Gorou with somebody else already? It sure seemed like it...why does his heart ache so much right now? He just sits down on a rock with his head in his hands as slowly but surely tears would run down his cheeks when thinking more about it "Why am I always so dumb and stupid...why do I fall for somebody that is not mine or cannot be mine" he whispers to himself yet he goes to Ritou after a while where he just sits down somewhere for a drink having tear stained cheeks. Everbody looked at him when walking past since one he is a oni and he has been crying...who could make a oni cry?

Thoma saw the other from affar and rushes up to him cheerfull as always yet seeing the tears rolling down his cheeks he furrows his brows sitting down besides him and gently rubs Itto his back "what is wrong?"

Itto remain silent since if he will talk about it he might break down more right then and there "why does it hurt so much?" He asks the other placing his own hand on his chest to signal his heart is hurting.

Thoma instandly knew what he was talking about so he grows overprotective and looks intensely at the oni "who hurted you?!" He whisper yells "I will ki-..."

"No-...don't do anything " he whispers letting out a sigh looking down "he is my friend regardless...atleast I can be close to him that way...I just-...I wish he could be mine" he spoke resting his elbows on on the counter before he hides his face in his hands to hide the fact he is crying again.

Thoma furrows his brows and rubs itto his back gently "lets go to the estate"

Thus they would go to the estate and when they entered, when the head of the kamisato clan Ayato had wanted to ask what Itto was doing there he got pulled into a tight hug by the other which surely surprised him. Ayato would only wrap his arms lazily around the other patting his back smiling since he thought it was a normal hug yet hearing the other break down in tears and lower to the ground on his knees now hugging the man his waist having his face hiding in Ayato his stomach the blue haired man his look certainly darkened as he holds Itto more protectively "who hurted you...?"

Itto just cries in the other his stomach feeling completely defeated and heartbroken "Do not hurt him please... let him be happy with his lover...he deserves to be happy"

Ayato has murder written all over his face as the aura around the commissioner seems to clearly give off that energy.
Thoma looks at Ayato nervously since he has seen this look once before and it did not end well for everybody involved in it "uhm... my lord... please calm down" Thoma nervously chuckles out seeming to get a little scared by the intense look on the other his face. Walking over he would crouch down besides Itto and gently rub his back to comfort the other.

"Who is this ...lover ...this is your first time truely falling for somebody no? Tell me how his lover looks like..." saying this Ayato looks at one point while rubbing the back of Itto his head and it is clear Ayato has a plan already that would involve murder...that is how protective he is when it comes to family and friends.

"My lord please calm yourself. We all can sense what you are planning to do" the house keeper of the kamisato clan spoke while he still would rub Itto his back in circles.