chapter twenty one

"I hate you for the rest of my life, Sunoo!" Jake smacked the younger's head and made Sunoo pout

"I hate you for the rest of my life, Sunoo!" Jake smacked the younger's head and made Sunoo pout. "I'm sorry, okay?"

Jungwon pushed him a little. "You scared us!"
Sunoo chuckled faintly at the two boys and tried to remove all the leaves and little sticks that were in his hair.

Sunghoon, on the other hand was lying on the floor, exhausted from running.

Well, here's what happened:

As the two boys were walking around, a sound of an animal was heard. "What's that?" Sunoo stopped and Sunghoon did too so they could hear the sounds better.

The sound was getting louder and louder, and it seemed to be getting closer. Sunghoon laughed awkwardly, and immediatelly got Sunoo's hand and started runing with him.

"What- What was that?!" Sunoo shouted and Sunghoon shutted him, by putting a finger on his lips significating him that this is not the right time to literally shout.

"I think it's a bear, they were right we should've thought about that!" He whisper-yelled. 

"Then what should we do now?" Sunoo started to panic when the bear was heard again.
Sunghoon looked at him for a second. "When I say run, follow me."

Sunoo nodded, too stressed to even think where can Sunghoon bring him. No one knew the way back home.

"1 . . ."

"2 . . ."

"3 . . ."

"RUN!"

They both started running, because when Sunghoon said three the bear must've been behind them. They were now running for their life, and while running they found the camping.

Where of course, all the boys scolded them.

"Come on, it wasn't even that boring!" Soobin said being offended by everyone who didn't want to stay at the lake. "Yes, yes it was." Yeonjun patted his back with a sigh.

Riki got up from the chair and hugged Sunoo. The older was left speechless, so did the others. They weren't expecting Riki to hug him.

Sunghoon stared at them and glanced away.

"Why-" Sunoo started, still in his hold. "Don't do that again," Riki spoke and hugged him even tighter before pulling away.
While looking at his face, Sunoo realized Riki wants an answer.

"Oh- yeah- I won't," Sunoo nodded his head fastly and Sunghoon rolled his eyes. What a good manipulator Riki is.

"So now that everybody is here and no one is dead, let's do the camping fire!" Beomgyu shouted. Heeseung frowned. "They were about to die and you are thinking about the camping fire?"

Beomgyu shutted his mouth and pursed his lips. Taehyun giggled at the situation.

"Guys, it's okay, I mean, we've lost the bear and we're not even sure if it was one," Sunghoon got up from the cold ground to sit on a chair. Sunoo nodded in agreement.