Part 1 (the call)

Y/N POV

I woke up to my alarm beeping in my ear I shut it off then got out of bed and decided to have a shower. After my shower I brushed my teeth and got ready for the day. It was pretty warm today considering it was the end of July that made sense, so I decided to wear this

 It was pretty warm today considering it was the end of July that made sense, so I decided to wear this

Outfit ^

Hair ^

Makeup^

Makeup^

(A/N if you don't like it I'm really sorry just try to imagine something else)

After getting dressed I looked at my phone and saw that I had 2 missed calls both of them being from Roman so I decided to call him back. He picked up after the first two rings "hey sorry I was in the shower what's up" i said with my voice still a little raspy from sleeping. "Nothing much I just call to see if anything new and exciting happened today." I heard him chuckle as he finished the sentence which confused me but I decided to ignore it "Nope not yet but it's only 9, anyway don't you have a match on raw later today?" "Yeah are you still going to drive with me there so we can go out later to celebrate?" I had completely forgot about driving together but why not. "Yeah sure I'll come get you at 6 then we can drive to the arena." "Okay perfect, just text me when your here I'm gonna go have a shower now." He said while yawning "Yep bye." "Adios" hearing him say that made me laugh.

Roman and I have been friends since we were little since we went to the same school. Funny enough we both loved wrestling, Roman stayed in the US the whole time to try to get into wwe while I went to Japan for two years after high school and wrestled out there for a different experience. Now Roman was the wwe raw champion and I was on nxt. I've been on nxt for six months now but I still go to almost every raw just to watch Roman perform. I know what your thinking but no, nothing has ever happened between me and Roman we've only ever been friends our entire lives and although we've never been more than friends everyone in nxt tries to bother me about it by asking me about Roman 24/7. I honestly couldn't imagine my life without Roman he's like my rock there were so many times I wanted to give up and tried to but he never let me he was always there to pick me back up no matter what so I try as hard as I can to do the same for him.

It was now almost time for me to leave and get Roman I just needed to grab my phone first. I look at my phone and see someone calling me I don't recognize the number but I pick it up anyway. "Hello this is y/n who is this." I said confidently "Hi y/n this is hunter I was just wondering if you had a second to talk." I felt my heart sink *shit what if he wants me fired.* "Oh hey Hunter yeah I have a minute what's up." I could feel my voice shaking but I continued anyway. "Well I just wanted to let you know that I've been watching you in nxt lately and I really love your energy and I think you have a lot of potential, so I was wondering if you would want to come move up and join raw? you would be starting next week." I felt my jaw drop "oh my gosh, yes yes yes I would love too. Thank you so much for this opportunity I promise I won't let you down." I was over the moon excited. "Don't worry I know you won't let me down, I hope you have a great rest of your day, I'll email you later about more details. Welcome to raw y/n." As he hung up I screamed at the top of my lungs I've worked so hard for this and I got this opportunity because I worked hard not just because Roman is my best friend, oh my god I have to tell Roman. Shit I better get going now so that I'm not late picking him up."

(A/N omg first chapter 812 words, I hope you guys like it, but yay y/n is moving up to raw. In the next chapter we'll find out what Roman thinks of y/n joining raw and we might meet some important characters 🤫. Remember to eat and sleep. Also when was the last time you drank water remember to stay hydrated. I hope you all have a great day.)

(Disclaimer I don't own any of the pictures or characters used in this story/chapter.)