Chapter 14 (telling everyone)

Roman turned off the gps when we were halfway to the arena and surprise surprise we got lost, I turned on the gps despite Roman saying that he could get us back and I started to talk to Jey. "Your birthday is in like 10 days so what do you wanna do?" He thought for a few seconds, "I don't know but its ourrr birthday so we should do something together." I smiled and looked out the window, I could see the arena in the distance and some fans waiting outside. "We have to stop and say hi to them." I said while pointing to the fans, "its cute that you really like your fans." Jey said as he pulled me in and kissed me. We stopped in front of the arena and we all got out making the fans go crazy screaming. "Hey what's up guys?!" Roman talked and they went crazy again, we stayed for 15 minutes and took pictures then signed autographs. After we went into the car and drove into the private parking lot I got a text from Trin.

................................

Trin <3
Hey babe! Did you still wanna tell me something cause Jimmy and I arrived at the arena!

Y/n
Hey! Yeah I'll meet you in the locker room in 5. Love you 😘

Trin
Okay ill be there, I love you too

................................

"I'll see you guys later I'm gonna go meet with Trin." I walked towards the locker room and when I got there I waited for Trin to arrive. Soon I saw her open the locker room door and luckily it was just us, "hey, what was it that you wanted to tell me?" I was nervous to tell her but I don't know why because she was one of my closest female friends. "Okay wellllllllll, I'm kinda in a relationship with Jey." Her jaw fell to the floor and she gasped, "I knew it! I'm so happy for you babes! now tell me everything." I started with telling her what happened at the party then I told her everything else that's happened to me in the past month. "Awww! That story was so cute. Wait doesn't Jimmy know?" I shook my head, "okay then don't worry I wont say anything." We laughed and gossiped about other things in our lives but she kept asking me questions about Jey and she was saying how we were going to be sister in laws, even though I don't think that's how it works but I let her have her happy moment. We walked out of the locker room and ran into Jimmy and Jey, he looked down at me and smiled. "Whey wheat have you guys been talking about?" Jimmy asked us while raising one eyebrow, I whispered in Jey's ear and told him that I told Trin about us and he laughed and said. "Watch this." I was concerned about what he was gonna do but I watched anyway. "Hey uce?" Jey turned to Jimmy, "yeah what's up?" Jey took a deep breath and I realized what he was gonna do. "I'm dating y/n." He said it so casually like he had been practicing it, Jimmy laughed at first thinking it was a joke then when no one else laughed Jey pulled me in and kissed me. Jimmy looked so happy after he found out that Jey wasn't joking. "Fuck now I owe Trin 50 bucks. But in all seriousness I'm really happy for you, after all I always thought you would die alone with a dog or two." Everyone laughed then Rhea turned the corner. "What's everyone so happy about?" Her accent seemed stronger than normal, "me and Jey are dating." I said and she let out a fake gasp. "Wow, there goes my chance to be with y/n." She started fake sobbing, and I hugged her then put my hand on her face. "Don't worry baby I'll always love you." I said holding back a laugh then Rhea joined in, "we can have a secret relationship and no one will have to know my love!" She got down on one knee, "will you do me the honour of being my bride and running away from everyone." We were both trying hard not to laugh. "Of course baby I would love too." She stood up and hugged me. "Hey wheat about me, y'know your boyfriend?" Jey was staring at Rhea and I. "My what? Never heard of him." I turned around and walked away with Rhea. When we got to the end of the hallway I saw Jey looking in shock but I kept following Rhea. "That was amazing but seriously you and uso over there?" I nodded and she looked really happy. "I'm so happy for you like genuinely but you still have to hangout with me and you can't go all "bloodline" on me yet okay?!" I agreed then I asked for her option on something, "okay so my birthday is on the 22nd and so is Jey's so I was thinking about getting him a dog and asking him to move in with me, what do you think?" Rhea started grinning. "Wow it's like your growing up in-front of my eyes. But in all seriousness I think that it's a great idea and I can even go with you to pick out the dog if you want?" I nodded. 'That would seriously be amazing." I looked at the time, "oh shit Romans match is about to start. I'll talk to you later, I love you!" I ran to the gorilla and saw Roman just before he went out the curtain and I hugged him. I waited backstage while watching the match and waiting for my cue to go in. Jey and Jimmy were already out there so it was just me that had to wait. The match was the Miz and Logan Paul against Roman and Jimmy, it was actually a great match so far.

After the match

Jimmy and Roman won but then Logan grabbed a steel chair and started beating up Roman and Jimmy, after both of them were on the ground Jey went in the ring to stop Logan Paul and before he could, Maryse jumped in the ring and slapped Jey. My music hit and the crowd went insane, i ran into the ring and did a face off with Maryse, she tried to run away but I grabbed her hair and threw her into the ropes then i grabbed the chair that Logan had been using earlier and looked at the crowd; I heard them chanting " DO IT! DO IT!" So I swung the chair and hit Maryse over and over again then the Miz and Logan tried to step int the ring and grab the chair but i was able to turn around and hit Logan with the chair repeatedly and then last but not least I hit the Miz. Everyone was on the floor except me so i helped Roman, Jey and Jimmy get up and Roman grabbed a mic, "welcome to the bloodline, y/n." Then he dropped the mic and we walked backstage all while the crowd was chanting, "HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!"

Please vote if you enjoyed this chapter it means a lot :)

(A/N thanks so much for reading this far, I hope that you're all having a fabulous day/night. Remember to eat, sleep and drink lots of water. I luv u guys 💕.)

1250 words <3