Chapter 22 (birthdays)

I slept for an hour last night and I couldn't sleep anymore no matter how hard I tried, I really hope that Jey says yes when I ask him to move in with me. My phone started ringing and luckily it was on silent because I didn't want to wake up Roman, I stepped onto the balcony and picked up the phone call. "Hello Y/n," its my brother, I should have known. "I just wanted to wish you a happy birthday." I honestly didn't think that he would remember my birthday but I know that there has to be some kind of catch. "What did you do Logan." My tone was stern and I really didn't want to deal with his bullshit today. "Just check twitter Y/n, now I have to go but I hope you like my surprise!" He hung up and I hovered my finger over the twitter app, I mean what could he possibly have done now.

I opened up the app then headed straight over to the trending tab, that's when I saw it, '#Y/n the scumbag' what the fuck did he do now. I opened it and saw a thread of pictures that included me and Daniel, I don't know how anyone has these photos because I thought that they were private. The more I scrolled the more photos I found and the more I learn about what I had supposedly done, Logan spread some bullshit story about how I cheated on Daniel and got together with Jey for his money and now I'm apparently cheating on Jey with Roman. He alsoposted a screenshot of a text conversation that he photoshopped making it look like I was admitting to using Jey for his money.

This entire thing is bullshit and I can't believe how many people believe him, I want to post a response telling everyone that its fake but I don't know what to say. Tears started to slowly stream down my face, happy birthday to me I guess, I just don't understand why Logan did this? I payed him all of the money that he wanted and yet that still wasn't good enough now he wants to try to ruin my relationship and my career just because I'm starting to become successful. I took a deep breath and walked back inside the room, I sat on the bed and Roman came over and sat next to me. "Happy birthday!" I smiled up at him and tried to hide my tears, "what's wrong y/n?" I showed him the twitter hashtag and he looked at the photos, "I don't know why he did this to me and on my birthday of all days." I got off of the bed and headed into the bathroom to have a shower.

After my quick shower I got dressed and put on some makeup after doing my hair, I walked out of the bathroom and Roman way smiling. "What did you do?" I asked while raising one eyebrow at him, "I have no idea what you are talking about but I think that your phone has been ringing." He said while still smirking. I grabbed my phone off the bed and saw that Logan was calling me but this time I didn't bother going out to the balcony and I just sat down beside Roman again in the office chair next to his bed. "Hello?" I asked waiting for Logan to answer, "Y/N?! Listen okay I'm so sorry fro everything that I did and I've already posted telling everyone that it was fake and that I lied just please forgive me!" I could hear the panic in his voice and judging by how much Roman was smiling I could tell that he definitely had something to do with this. "How about this, I'll forgive you if you promise to stay out of my life permanently." I hated saying that to my own brother but I've been hurt by him way to much and now he is trying to get the people that I love involved in this stupid feud. "Okay I promise I really really promise." He hung up as fast as he could and I just looked over at Roman, "Well that was a weird phone call." I said to him and he looked intrigued, "wow I wonder what got into him for that to happen maybe he had a change of heart?" Roman looked puzzled at me, "I never told you what he said." We both started laughing uncontrollably, "okay I have a lot planned for your special day so we should get moving now."

*Later on in the afternoon*

Today has been amazing and I've been spending the whole day with my friends, now I'm on my way to an airbnb that Jey rented. Now I finally get to give him his gift and ask him to move in with me. I'm going to pick up the dog first then bring her in my car and give her to Jey right as I arrive. I picked up the dog quickly and I just arrived at the airbnb, I didn't want to just walk in with the dog so instead I rolled down the car window and knocked on the door first. Jey answered the door and as I walked in I heard a bunch of people shout surprise and everyone that I could think of was there and I looked above me only to see a giant happy birthday banner. "Baby did you do this?" He nodded, "I would do anything for you princess and I have one more surprise for you but its in the backyard so I'll just have to go get it quickly okay?" I nodded but stopped him before he turned away, "I actually have a gift for you too and it's in my car so I'll go grab that too." We both went separate directions Jimmy following behind Jey and Trin following behind me, I got to the car and saw that the dog had her head out the car window and she looked adorable. Trin ran over and opened the door to pick up the dog, it was honestly so cute and I'm ready to give her to Jey. She handed me the god and walked inside the house covering me trying not to reveal the surprise. I turned the corner and I saw Jey holding a dog but not just any dog, it was the brother of the dog that I had got him. We both bursted out laughing and put the dogs down, then they instantly ran to each other and started play fighting. "I guess it was meant to be." I said walking closer to Jey and he nodded, we all started enjoying the party and I still can't believe that Jey did all of this for me.

I don't know what has happened in these past few hours but for some reason I woke up on a coffee table and when I looked around the place was a mess. Cups were on the ground and people were everywhere as well, Rhea was beside me and I guess some how we fell asleep holding hands on the table. I got up without waking anyone and looked around the house, there was a lot of noise coming from upstairs but almost everyone was downstairs and asleep so I decided to check it out. All of the sound was coming from one room so I knocked and the door slightly creaked open, "hello?" I pushed open the door more and the two dogs ran out and jumped on me. "Hi guys! We're you the ones making all of that noise?" I looked down and patted their heads, "No sorry that was me." I looked up and saw Jey, "What are you up to sneaking away from everyone?" He grabbed my arm and pulled me into the room, it was beautiful the whole room was filled with red and pink heart shaped balloons and rose petals. "D-Did you do this?" He nodded and rubbed the back of his neck. "It was supposed to look prettier but the dogs kept attacking the balloons." I giggled, "it looks perfect baby." Now its time for me to ask him the million dollar question I guess, "Hey can I ask you something?" I sat down on the bed and he followed me. "Of course anything princess." I'm really nervous but the worst thing he can say is no right? I was about to tell him but instead I was interrupted by the two dogs joining us on the bed, the girl laying on his lap and the boy laying on my lap. "I know that this probably seems really stupid and its totally fine if you don't want to but do you want to move in with me?" I looked down at the dogs and he put his hand on my chin and lifted it up so that I was looking at him, "I thought you'd never ask, I can't wait to live with you and these two bundles of joy." My life feels almost complete, he's right though I think this will be an exciting new chapter for my life.

(A/N Hey guys, I hope that you've all been doing good. I'm really sorry for not posting for over a week I've just been really stressed and sick this past week but I tried to make this a longer chapter to make up for it. There's probably going to be one or two more chapters before the end of the story. Thank you so much for reading this chapter and I hope that you've enjoyed, I hope that you are having an incredible day/night. I'm still a little bit sick and I didn't have time to proof read sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes 💕.)

1652 words <3 (: