Chapter 5 (we go gym)

Y/n POV

It's been two days since the party and raw, nothing has really happened it's just been normal. I have a meeting with Hunter today so that we can talk about what I'm going to be doing on the upcoming raw next week. I walked into his office and sat down. "Hey y/n I hope you have been well and thank you for coming today." He seemed enthusiastic "Hey yeah thanks I've been good so do you have any ideas for my character yet?" He pulled out a sticky note and read what was on it "well I was kind of thinking that since you and Roman are so close we can do a storyline kind of like Rusev and Lana but with you two and we're gonna start the storyline tomorrow with a mixed tag team match against the Miz and Maryse, when the show starts you guys will be doing a promo then the other two will come in and you guys go back and forth until you challenge them to a mixed tag team match then if you guys win you can keep doing mixed tag team matches. Does that sound good with you?" I was really excited to be working with Roman and not someone else that I don't know as much "yes that's perfect I'll see you on Monday." I said while walking out of his office and I heard a you too come from Hunter. When I got back to my car I decided to call Roman and tell him the news. "Hey so I just had a meeting with Hunter and he wants us to do a mixed tag team match on Monday." I told him "okay perfect I'll be ready." We finished up the call and I decided to head to the gym to start training. I arrived about ten minutes later and went inside to change

 I arrived about ten minutes later and went inside to change

Gym outfit^

I put my hair in a quick ponytail Then decided to start with a deadlift. I hadn't even thought of warming up and I know it's not smart but what's the worst that'll happen. I started with 150lbs and it was easy so I decided to add a little more wait and went up to 175lbs it was harder but not that bad so I went up to 200 I hadn't done deadlift in a while and I've never done it without someone spotting me but I knew I'd be fine. I lifted up the bar brought it to my chest then back up and I was fine do I decided to do it again so I brought it to my chest then back up but before I could put it back on the stand my right arm got a really bad cramp and I could feel the weight slipping from my hands but I couldn't do anything about it. As the bar fell out of my hands I closed my eyes but I didn't feel anything so I looked up and saw that someone had caught the bar just before it had it my neck. I stood up and when I looked up I saw Jey putting the bar back on the stand. I just hugged him without warning at first I could tell he was shocked but after a few seconds he hugged me back then pulled away and looked down at me "what are you doing deadlifting without a spotter what if something happened to you, what if I wasn't here to save you." He raised his tone but I could tell that he was more scared then angry. "Hey we don't have to think about the what ifs now all that matters is that you were here and you saved me. I shouldn't have done it without a spotter your right but thank you." I was about to reach for the bar to try again until I felt someone start to pull me away. "Hey what the hell I was gonna use that." I said while he looked me dead in the eyes "no you aren't I'm taking you to the hotel let's go." I laughed not thinking he was serious but after that he picked me up and put me in his car. "What are you doing I'm fine and plus my car is here so I can just drive back to my house." He rolled his eyes and started to drive, we then arrived at the hotel Roman was staying at on Monday. Jey still didn't say anything he opened the car door and I knew there was no point in fighting so I just followed him up to his room.

Once we got in he finally talked "welcome." He said while chuckling. "Wait why aren't you just staying with Jimmy and Trin?" I asked because even Roman was staying with me since he didn't have a house in LA but I did. "Y'know how couples are all gross and shit." We both laughed and then he went into the bathroom and came back with some pills "here take this it'll help with the cramp." He also gave me water so I took the pills then decided to go out on the balcony. The view was really nice but this definitely isn't how I planned today going. I knew that Roman would call soon and ask where I was but I just decided to wait for him to call. I heard the balcony door open and saw Jey coming out behind me. "It's a really nice view out here." I said while taking it all in then I heard him laugh. "What's so funny?" I asked because I was genuinely confused. "I like my view better." He said standing behind me "your an idiot but that reminds me I have to go take a shower if you don't mind." I said walking past him and going into the bathroom. It's weird I've only known him for a week but I already feel really comfortable with Jey. I turned on the water and started to get undressed.

Jey POV

I can't believe I just let her in my hotel room then said that I liked the view what was up with me. I got lost in thought til I heard my phone ring I went back inside and answered it after I saw that it was Roman. "Hey what's up?" I asked "nothing much I was just wondering if you wanted to come over later or go train?" He asked "sorry I can't today I'm kinda busy but I'm down tomorrow morning?" "Okay that sounds good. Wait do I hear the shower running oh, you busy like that okay I see you my boy I'll ttyl." I laughed "nah it's not like that but yeah I'll call you later." We hung up and I waited for y/n to finish her shower so we could do something.

Y/n POV

I got done with my shower and dried myself off until I remembered that my other clothes are in my car that I left at the gym so I wrapped a town around my body and left the bathroom. "Hey Jey?" He looked up and his jaw dropped while his cheek colour started to turn light pink. "Woah at least take me to dinner first." He laughed and I rolled my eyes "do you have any extra clothes that I can wear please." He nodded and pointed to the dresser that was next to me so I opened the first drawer and grabbed a pair of black sweatpants and a black uso hoodie then ran back to the bathroom and got changed. The clothes were big on me but at least I had something to wear. When I walked out I jumped onto the bed and surprised Jey. "Y'know I could get use to seeing you in my clothes." He said with a smirk on his face then I hit him with a pillow but before he could respond I heard my phone ringing and I knew it was Roman so I answered it. "Y/n where are you?" There was anger in his voice, he was always really overprotective of me like a sister "nothing much I'm just with Lana right now and I just had a shower what's up with you?" I didn't like lying but I knew it was all I could do right now so I ended the call shortly after. And then both me and Jey ended up falling asleep on the bed within 15 minutes.

(A/N hey guys sorry for only releasing one chapter today. I hope you all liked this chapter 1489 words! I'm gonna try to do at least one chapter a day but I want to do more so I hope you all have a great day/night/morning. Remember to eat, sleep and drink lots of water. Thank you so much for reading. Also it's not proof read and I don't own any of the photos used in this book.)