Chapter 19 (SummerSlam)

I was driving to the arena, tonight is the big night SummerSlam. Roman, Jey and Jimmy are all sitting in the backseats, my match with Jey is  opening the main show so there's a lot of pressure whereas Roman has a solo match defending his championships against Bobby Lashley, Jimmy is going to accompany Roman to the ring so that he still had an important part of the show. Jey has been acting strange all day but I just assumed that he was nervous for our match. Earlier today I went to the gym with Trin and Rhea to prepare for the match. I feel like I'm definitely ready and I'm glad that the match is against Maryse, she's always been so nice to me and I'm extremely thankful for her. "Alright guys were here." I got out of the car and walked into the stadium and saw two huge posters advertising for SummerSlam, one of them had Roman's face on it and the other had mine and Jey's. it all felt surreal that in a matter of two months I've climbed almost to the top of this company alongside my best friends.

My match wasn't on for another hour so I was just exploring the arena until Xavier Woods approached me.
"Well hello y/n. I really need an extra person for my tournament right now, its for my YouTube channel up up down down and were doing a tournament in wwe 2k23, so would you be interested in joining?" I agreed immediately, I've always liked Xavier and I love playing video games. I followed him into a back room where I saw three other people holding controllers Big E, Seth Rollins and Becky Lynch. Big E handed me a controller and offered me a seat beside him so I happily took it. The first round we were going to do a tic match using male superstars so Big E, Xavier and Seth picked themselves then Beck picked the Rock and I picked Roman. The match was pretty even at the beginning and all of us got to a pretty low health, and unfortunately both mine and Becky's characters got knocked out then Seth pinned Big E for the win. I looked at the clock and realized that I only had fifteen minutes until I needed to be at hair and makeup so I knew that I needed to make this round quick. That's exactly what I did, within ten minutes I pinned Becky and won the second round. "I really want to finish this tournament but unfortunately I have a match in like twenty minutes so how about we finish this on Monday?" They all said different versions of yes and sure so I left and ran to get my hair and makeup done, I made it just in time and then I ran into the locker room and changed into my gear.

 "I really want to finish this tournament but unfortunately I have a match in like twenty minutes so how about we finish this on Monday?" They all said different versions of yes and sure so I left and ran to get my hair and makeup done, I made it ...

^ Y/N's outfit inspo just pretend that it doesn't say Liv on it thx 😊

Everything looked perfect and my gear brought me back to the time I was relaxing in Jey's hotel room and he told me that his old fictional crush was Harley Quinn, I walked out of the locker room and waited at the gorilla, Maryse and Miz were doing their entrance now but I couldn't see Jey. I just ignored it and then just as their entrance was finishing Jey wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me into a quick kiss. "You look amazing baby." I smiled but before I could say anything back our music hit and we ran out from behind the curtain. The fans were going crazy and I could even see signs with my name on them and it felt amazing to know that once I was those little kids sitting in the audience waving signs and now I'm the one that they're waving the signs at. After the entrance was over the crowd kept cheering and I could feel the energy circulating through the room and through my veins. Jey started facing off against the Miz and he was doing great, they had some quick back and forth for a while until Miz started just dominating the match. I pushed my hand over the rope as much as I could waiting for Jey to get freed from the grasp and tag me in, he finally managed to tag me in I speared Maryse instantly and the match kept going on.

*time skip to the end of the match*

The crowd has been on their feet this whole match and its amazing I couldn't have asked for a better reaction. Maryse was knocked down but instead of pinning her I tagged Jey and we did a double superman punch to both the Miz and Maryse. I rolled out of the ring and Jey went in for the pin, 1..2...3! The bell rang and that was it, it all felt surreal and I have no idea what just happened until I roll back into the ring and Jey lifts me up. The crowd goes from cheering to chanting "you deserve it!" I could feel my eyes start to slowly fill up with tears but i fought them back so that my makeup wouldn't smudge. I was about to start walking back up the ramp but before I could Jey pulls me in and kisses me, but not just a normal quick kiss this one was more passionate and deeper. The crowds chants got louder and louder, everyone was freaking out even the announcers were freaking out saying "what a way to start off the biggest party of the summer!" I grabbed Jey's hand and we walked backstage together but just before we walked behind the curtain he kissed me one last time. Walking backstage was crazy, so many people were congratulating us and when I saw Roman I ran and jumped into his arms while hugging him. "I'm so proud of you y/n." The tears that I had fought back before started to finally run down my cheeks, "now you have to win your match later." He put me down and laughed, "yes ma'am."

*time skip to after SummerSlam ends*

I'm in charge of driving everyone back and honestly I don't mind because tonight was an amazing night, all of us won our matches and Jimmy stopped Mvp from attacking Roman during his match. All of us were extremely happy and I am so proud of everyone in this car. I checked twitter once after my match and thankfully I guess that I was worried for nothing because everyone was extremely supportive of my relationship. I still can't believe that the whole day Jey was nervous because he had been planning to reveal our relationship, he was so sweet and cute, I don't know what I did to deserve him.

(A/N thanks so much fro reading this chapter, I hope that you are enjoying the story so far and if you are then please vote for this chapter. I hope that your are having a wonderful day/night. Don't forget to eat, sleep and drink lots of water :) 💕

1198 words <3