Chapter 12 (bloodline)

I finished getting ready and walked out of the bathroom to show Roman the look.

Outfit ^

Hair ^(Sorry if you don't like it :/ )

Hair ^
(Sorry if you don't like it :/ )

"You look great." I smiled then we heard a knock on the door and it was Jey already. "Hi baby." He walked over to me and picked me up while swinging me in the air. "You look beautiful princess." I looked to my left and saw Roman looking at us. "Let's get going now so that we can be back before five." I agreed and we walked out the door. I followed Jey and he went down two floors and took me to another hotel room. "What's this?" I didn't really care where we were as long as I was with him. "This is my hotel room, and I thought that we could just relax together and get to know each other." "I think that's really cute." He grabbed my hand and pulled me onto the bed. "Okay how about I ask the first question?" I said that because I already have a good question. "When's your birthday?" I figured that this is an important question that I should know. "It's August 22nd." My face lit up "wait really?" I said. "Yeah why?" He laughed. "That's my birthday too." We both looked happy and we were both laughing.

*time skip 2 hours later*

We've been asking each other questions for a while now and I think that I'm starting to fall for him more and more. I feel like I could die happily now, I know that I've only been with him for a day but sometimes it just feels right and I know that he's special. So when you get into a relationship like this then you don't waste time waiting to say what you want. We weren't talking anymore we were just enjoying each other's company and it was really great.

⚠️Light Smut/fluff⚠️

I pushed him back so that he was now laying on the bed then I hugged him from the side and put my head on his chest. We both sat up and I pushed my lips onto his, this time it was deeper than before it felt like we were the only two people in the world. "I wish that we could stay like this forever princess." I put my finger over his lips "shhh baby." We went into another deep kiss and this time his hands were searching my body and my hands were searching his. I stop at the bottom of his shirt and I slowly started to pull it off our lips only broke apart for a moment then we were glued to each other again. My hands trailed his chest stoping at his stomach then he started to pull on my shirt so I assisted him in taking it off our lips broke apart again and his eyes were glued to my body now. "Damn you've been hiding that from me princess." I could hear the passion in his eyes and I watched at his eyes filled with lust. I pushed him back and sat on his thighs while massaging his chest, he let out a few silent groans and I could tell that he was enjoying himself. He flip us over and now he was towering over me I pulled him closer and started to kiss my way down his chest leaving hickeys everywhere that I went. His hands were playing with the back of my bra, until he unhooked it and I started to take it off slowly while he watched me. Now it was his turn to start kissing my body he started at my neck and moved down until he got to my tits then he started to massage them with his free hand while his other hand was pining me down. He continued to kiss my body while massaging me and I started to let out soft moans. After a minute or two he stopped massaging my breasts with his hand and now he began kissing them one after the other then he would suck of them every once and a while. After kissing each other for almost 45 minutes we decided to stop and get changed again.

⚠️Smut/Fluff over⚠️

I turned to Jey, "I love you." He looked back at me and didn't even hesitate to respond. "I love you too princess, in fact I've loved you since the party." I had a huge smile on my face, I really think that this is going to work out, "oh shit I completely forgot to tell Hunter that I can walk now." I guess I got sidetracked and forgot but now was a better time then ever. "I'm gonna call him now so try not to be too loud." Jey nodded and I grabbed my phone then dialled Hunter. "Hello Hunter speaking." He sounded really tired, "hey hunter it's y/n I just wanted to call you because I got some really good news." I heard a sigh of relief come from the other end of the phone. "What's up y/n?" "I can walk again! Apparently my leg healed at an incredible pace and now I should be good to compete again." I was getting excited even thinking about competing again. "That's fantastic news y/n! Also I have a proposal for you." He paused for a short moment then continued. "The fans loved what you did yesterday and they think that you and Jey have amazing chemistry so I was wondering if you wanted to join the bloodline then we can set up a match for you at summer slam?" I was freaking out, the bloodline is the biggest storyline in the company right now and I was gonna join it and not only that I was going to be the only female in the bloodline. "Yes oh my god that would be amazing." I was genuinely really happy. "Perfect then I'll set up the details later and let you know." We ended the call and I jumped into Jey's arms. "What happened princess?" He laughed but he was caught off guard. "I'm going to be joining the bloodline with you because people think that we have good chemistry!" He squeezed me tightly and kissed me, "seriously baby? I'm so happy for you and me now we can all work together!" After we finished celebrating I looked at my watch and saw that the time was 6:32pm "holy shit I should be getting back to Roman now before he has a heart attack." Jey agreed and walked me to my hotel room door then kissed me one last time before leaving. "I'm back!" Roman jumped hearing my voice. "Why are you so happy?" I couldn't wait to tell him about the storyline so I just said it. "I'm gonna be joining the bloodline!" I felt like a kid in a candy store I hadn't ever been this happy with my life. "That's great I'm happy to start working with you." We also celebrated similarly to when I celebrated with Jey. We ordered room service and spent the rest of the night sleeping peacefully.

Please vote if you enjoyed this chapter it means a lot to me 💗

(A/N I hope you guys enjoyed also let me
Know if you want me to do proper smut within the next few chapters. Remember to eat, sleep and drink lots of water. I luv u guyssss have a great day/night 💕)

1252 words :)