ᴸᵉᵛⁱᵃᵗʰᵃⁿ

Diavolo's birthday party. Who would want to miss it? It seemed as though every single demon in the Devildom was gathered here. Demons seemed to fill every corner of the room. Demons dancing, demons eating food from the buffet, demons talking and laughing loudly. Everyone was having a great time. But all good things eventually come to an end, and the rooms steadily emptied, until only Diavolo, Solomon, the demon brothers, angels, and you were present.

"Aghh that was tiring." said Belphegor with a yawn, landing heavily on the couch.
"Indeed. But it was fun too!" remarked Diavolo, smiling as he always did. You couldn't help but smile too. It had been a fun evening.
"Would you look at the time. We should get going." Said Lucifer, standing up from the chair he was sitting in.
"Oh dear. It is quite late isn't it?" Said Diavolo, looking at the clock. "Maybe you should stay overnight and go tomorrow." He suggested.
Lucifer looked skeptical, but judging by the demon brothers' and angels' tired expressions, they agreed with that plan.
"Fine, we'll stay here overnight, if it's no trouble." Diavolo beamed at those words. "Of course it's no trouble!" He paused, looking thoughtful. "I know! Why don't we play a game before bed?" He suggested, a mischievous grin playing across his lips.
"Ohhh what are we playing?" Asked Asmo, his curiosity stirred.
Diavolo's grin turned even wider. "Truth or Dare!" He announced. Lucifer groaned, but the rest of the crowd looked either excited or at least interested.
And so the game began.

Luke, to his great irritation, was dared to bark like a doggy. Beelzebub had to carry both Belphegor and Satan at the same time (which he miraculously accomplished).

Leviathan's turn then came.
"Levi... Hmm what shall i make you do today?" Hummed Asmo, looking thoughtful after Levi had responded "Dare". Leviathan himself wasn't paying too much attention, staring at his D.D.D. instead, which was probably why he had given such an answer.

"Levi! I dare you to play Seven Minutes in Heaven with Y/N!" He declared. Levi raised his head in surprise.

"What?"

"I dare you to play Seven Minutes in Heaven with Y/N!" Repeated Asmo, looking pleased with himself. A light blush appeared on Levi's cheeks.
"I'm not doing that!" He protested, casting a nervous glance in your direction.

"Ohh but you don't have much of a choice, do you?" Asmo then leaned towards Beelzebub and whispered something in his ear. He nodded and with impressive strength lifted Levi and you off the ground.

"What do you think you're doing?!" Exclaimed Levi, trying to struggle out.
"Put us down!" You added.

"Sorry guys. Asmo promised me a Hell-fire roasted boar if I did this, so don't hate me too much after this." He then deposited the both of you in the closet and closed the doors, leaving you in complete darkness.

You quickly got up and knocked loudly on the door.
"Let us out!" You yelled. No response. Levi shook his head. "It's no use. They won't give up this easily." He sat down and reached for something in his pocket.

"Wait... Where's my D.D.D.?" He asked, a note of panic in his voice. He patted the entirety of his body searching for it.
"Aghhhh I must've left it outside!" He sank to the floor with a groan.
"It's gonna be so boring here now." You said, sitting down next to him.

A few awkward moments passed before you spoke up.
"So what videogames have you been playing lately?" That fired him up instantly.

"Ohhh I have been playing this dating sim, it's called: "I accidentally fell in love with a Dragon Queen and now she wants to murder me but she's actually kinda nice and just a tsundere," he said rapidly, obvious excitement showing in his eyes.

"There was this scene, where the Dragon Queen does a 'kabe-don', I've always wanted to try that." He said with a grin, but immediately covered his mouth with his hand after, shock momentarily appearing on his face.

"Um, forget I said that..." He muttered, a blush creeping onto his cheeks.
"Kabe... Don?" You asked, tilting your head in confusion. "What's that?"

"Well, you know, when someone..." Levi's voice trailed off, and he was trying to avoid your gaze.

"Come again?" You said, half enjoying teasing him. He looked even more awkward when he was asked to try to explain it once more.

"It's w-when someone, um, I'm not sure how to explain, it's er..."
His voice trailed off again into an incomprehensible muttering.
"If it's so hard to explain, maybe you could show me?" You asked.

Levi mumbled again, but you could distinguish the words "Yeah, that could work," you got up and hauled a startled Levi after you.
"So, what's this 'Kabe-don' thing?" You asked again.

"Well um, first you put your arms like this and..."
He carefully placed his arms on either side of your body, trapping you between them. Levi's blush only became deeper, and he was avoiding meeting your eyes. Your cheeks also heated up when you saw yourself in this intimate position.

And yet...
Your eyes wandered off and stopped at his lips.
You glanced at his eyes for a moment and saw that he was still averting your gaze, looking at a corner of the closet instead. You had no idea how it happened, your body seemed to have moved on its own, but your lips were suddenly connected to his.

Levi froze up, his amber eyes widening, but after a few seconds he kissed back, his hand traveling to your hair and gently pulling on it. A certain clumsiness was initially shown in his movements, but as soon as he relaxed he melted deeper into the affectionate kiss, instinctively following your lead.
A loud thumping noise suddenly filled the closet, and you pulled away to see what it was. A loud giggle escaped your lips as you saw where it was coming from.

"Levi... Your tail..." He opened his eyes and saw that his serpentine tail was wagging from side to side, not unlike a dog's, loudly hitting the walls of the closet.
"Oh! I-I don't know how that happened..." He muttered, his face as red as it could go. You could see that he was struggling to keep his demon form in check, but was failing at it miserably. Seeing as he couldn't keep it in with his power of will alone, he reached out his arm to try and stop his tail from moving manually.
A very sudden, mischievous feeling bubbled up inside of you, and you pulled away the hand that was trying to catch his tail.

"Y-Y/N?" Asked Levi, his voice trembling a bit.
"Let's not worry about that now, okay?" You said, tilting your head at his ever-moving tail.
His expression softened a little before he moved his face towards yours for another kiss.
What am I even doing? You asked yourself before doing what you did.

Ignoring his lips your face moved towards his neck, unceremoniously kissing and biting it. Levi's flustered gasp sounded near your ear, and he gripped your back to steady himself, his breath quickly becoming heavy with pants and gasps. As you moved a bit lower to his collarbone, you heard his tail wagging even faster now, causing the closet to rattle.
Levi's gasps and low moans sounded close to your ears with each new kiss, and his nails dug deeper into your back, only urging you to continue.

"Y-Y/N...!" He gasped again. "We s-should stop this, if my brothers catch me..." He didn't finish the sentence as another sharp intake of breath overtook him. You somewhat reluctantly nodded and carefully pulled away, proudly admiring the red marks that you had covered him with.

Levi himself was panting more softly now, his demon form now disappearing, horns and tail sinking back and his hoodie covering his marked neck.
Moments later the closet doors opened, and the first thing you saw was Asmo looking smug.

"Well, well, well, whatever happened there to make the closet shake so much?" He asked, his smirk becoming even wider.

Your cheeks heated up even more, the consequences from your actions piling up now.
"Nothing happened in there, calm down Asmo." You said, sitting back down on the couch, trying to hide your very obvious blush.

"Whatever you say~" He hummed.
You stole a glance at where Levi sat. He was staring again at his D.D.D., but his eyes were unfocused and kept shooting you glances. When his eyes met yours they dilated panickedly, his cheeks reddening, and he hid behind the screen again.
You smiled, knowing this wouldn’t be your last "encounter".