ˢⁱᵐᵉᵒⁿ

Diavolo's birthday party. Who would want to miss it? It seemed as though every single demon in the Devildom was gathered here. Demons seemed to fill every corner of the room. Demons dancing, demons eating food from the buffet, demons talking and laughing loudly. Everyone was having a great time. But all good things eventually come to an end, and the rooms steadily emptied, until only Diavolo, Solomon, the demon brothers, angels, and you were present.
"Aghh that was tiring." said Belphegor with a yawn, landing heavily on the couch.
"Indeed. But it was fun, too!" remarked Diavolo, smiling as he always did. You couldn't help but smile too. It ​​​​​​had been a fun evening.
"Would you look at the time. We should get going." Said Lucifer, standing up from the chair he was sitting in.
"Oh dear. It is quite late isn't it?" Said Diavolo, looking at the clock. "Maybe you should stay overnight and go tomorrow." He suggested.
​​​Lucifer looked skeptical, but judging by the demon brothers' and angels' tired expressions, they agreed with that plan.
"Fine, we'll stay here overnight, if it's no trouble." Diavolo beamed at those words. "Of course it's no trouble!" He paused, looking thoughtful. "I know! Why don't we play a game before bed?" He suggested, a mischievous grin playing across his lips.
"Ohhh what are we playing?" Asked Asmo, his curiosity stirred.
Diavolo's grin turned even wider. "Truth or Dare!" He announced. Lucifer groaned, but the rest of the crowd looked either exited or at least interested.
And so the game began.

Barbatos was dared to let Asmo do his hair (you wouldn't admit it out loud, but he actually looked great with braided hair), Mammon had to confess how many items he had stolen and sold over the past week (Lucifer's frown was becoming more and more serious after each item listed) and finally, Levi had to eat an omelette prepared by Solomon.

Before long Simeon's turn came.
"Simeon!" Asmo clapped his hands together in a satisfied manner. "I dare you to play Seven Minutes in Heaven with Y/N!"

Simeon tilted his head to the side in confusion. "I haven't played that game before," he said in a puzzled, but interested manner.

"It's quite simple. You just get in the closet - in this case with Y/N - and, well, do whatever you want!" Asmodeus' eyes sparkled with amusement. "Although, I expect you two will do something interesting~" You slapped Asmo's arm playfully.

"Asmo! Don't give him any ideas..." You muttered, avoiding Simeon's gaze from embarrassment.

"What kind of ideas, I wonder~" He answered teasingly, hauling you up and dragging you towards the closet.

"I. Am. Going. To. Murder. You." You said through gritted teeth right before Asmo pushed you into the cramped space and shut the door with incredible speed.

"Ow!" It took a few moments for you to notice, but your hand had painfully got caught in the door.

"Are you alright?" Simeon asked from somewhere in the darkness worryingly.
"Y-yeah, my hand got caught in the door," you breathed out.

Simeon's voice immediately shifted into concern. "Let me help you, it could be serious." Some shuffling followed his words, and his warm hand was suddenly on yours.

"I'm going to try and pull it out now, okay?" His soft voice spoke next to your ear. You quietly nodded, shutting your eyes, readying yourself for your hand to be dislodged from the doors.
With a sharp but gentle movement, Simeon pulled, and your hand was freed from its prison, but a sharp stinging was still present.

"T-thanks," you were surprised at how shaky your voice was coming out. The pain wasn't even that bad. It was most probably because of how close he was standing next to you, his presence alone making you nervous. Being lost in those thoughts, you only now realised that Simeon was examining your hand, his brow furrowed with worry.
"It's all red..." He muttered, gently tracing his finger over the marks.
"I'm alright, thank you again for helping me." You pulled your hand away, but he still looked unconvinced, "I could try and heal it, if you'd like." He suggested.
"You can use magic?" You asked with surprise, and the corners of his lips twitched upwards. "A little," he answered, taking your wounded hand once again, presumably to heal it.