We Are Who We Are

~ SAVANNAHS POV ~

We finally arrived at the hotel we were staying in for Texas. We all walked in and sat our stuff down. We had 5 beds but 6 people. Me, Jenny, Perrie, Jesy, Jade, and Leigh-Anne. Me and Jenny decided to sleep together on one bed. We went to rehersals on the stage and then went back to the hotel. We got dressed into our outfits for the concert, Jenny- Leggings that were blue with stripes of green with a purple tank top and white heels. Me - Black shorts with flower leggings and a pink tanktop with a purple blazer and yellow heels. Perrie- green tanktop with a white blazer and purple leggings with purple heels. Leigh-Anne- Black ripped up shirt with blue leggings and pink heels. Jade- White tanktop with grey leggings and blue heels. Last was Jessy- Purple shirt with black leggings and white heels. We all fixed our hair. Jesy had the normal curly side and Perrie the waves and Jesy the waves and Jade the curls. I lightly curled my hair and put a leafy headband around my forehead and Jenny straightened her hair with a bump from her bangs. We all put on makeup with extra dark colors and fake lashes. We grabbed each microphone and held hands waiting for the curtains to come up. Everyone started screaming. We started with wings.  I heard the crowd singing " Wings are made to fly! We dont let nobody bring us down!" I smiled and started clapping my hands to the beat.  We ended the song with We Are Who We Are. " we are who we are who we are!" everyone was singing. We then got off the stage after thanking everyone who came out there. I got a text from niall.

From: Nialler

Message: Hey babe hope you do good on your performance! Just picked up Caitlyn and she is a beautiful handful :) I will send a picture of me and her :) love you babe xoxo

I smiled and replied with an ok love you.  

2 months later

Traveling back to London for the brit awards :) Super excited because we got nominated for best female group of the year. We got into our costumes makeup and everything. Niall texted me and said sitting on the couch with the boys waiting to see you jenny and perrie and the others. :) I smiled. We walked up on stage and performed last. We were standing there and dtarted singing DNA. I started the song which was a little nerv wracking. " Does he tell you he loves you when you least expect iiiiiiit. Does he flutter your heart when he kisses your neeeecckkk. No scientist no biology!" 

~ NIALLS POV ~

I cheered in joy because I have never seen Jenny and Savnnah perform. They were so pretty with all the dark clothing and makeup on. The smiled and were out of breath i could tell. All the boys cheered! They sat down. ANNONCER- " that was a great performance from LITTLE MIX! Now to find out who the best female group is. nominees are..... fifth harmony! the saturdays! and little mix!" I screamed in excitement praying they would win. " and the winner is.... LITTLE MIX!" The camera showed them and Savannah looked around shocked. They hopped up on stage and Savannah took the mictrophone and thanked people " I woould like to thank everyone who voted and for coming to our concerts! i love you guys so much. I love you Niall if your watching this. " Jenny took it " I love you Louis" Perrie.. " i love you zayn." All three of us smiled. I picked Savannah and Jenny up from the brit awards. I picked her up from her feet and kissed her red lips. I could tell it smeared ;) 

OK THIS IS WHAT SAVANNAH LOOKS LIKE...

http://s2.favim.com/orig/35/beautiful-blonde-blue-eyes-fashion-girl-Favim.com-285002.jpg

THIS IS WHAT JENNY LOOKS LIKE

 http://emeliiens.blogg.se/images/2011/black-hair_136984075.jpg