help me

~ SAVANNAHS POV ~

I dressed up niall slowly and started by putting his shirt on his sexy body. And slipped him into his boxers. He smiled and dressed me. He grabbed my bra with his fingers and squeezzed my boobs into the bra and smiled. He pulled my underwear on and slipped on my shirt with shorts. He picked me up and sat me down on the bed. " im going to get caitlyn" he whispered in his raspy voice kissing my forehead. I turned the baby monitor. I heard Niall singing to her " go to sleep go to sleep my little princess go to sleep go to sleep." I smiled and made the bed. He came in holding caitlyn. I smiled and took her to the crib. We layed on the bed and watched tv. I put the covers over me and realized it was almost night so we just stayed in the bed. 

A FEW HOURS LATER

It was 11 pm i didnt hear caitlyn crying but i saw harry and addie holding her and layed her in the middle of the bed between me and niall. Niall looked at me and said " so no action tongiht?" i laughed and said " ummm babe you got enough action tonight." he laughed and we went to sleep. I walked into the kitchen to get some water and i heard the doorbell. I opened it and rubbed my eyes and said what the hell are you doing here?"  logan grabbed my hand and slammed me up against the wall and started tearing my clothes off. I was trying to push him off and scream but he was holding me against the wall i soon felt me drift off into a sleep. I woke up in a bed i had never seen and was naked. I cried and was thinking about calling niall but i had no phone. i layed their freaking out with tears falling out of my eyes. I heard logan come in through the doors with boxers on he slid under the covers and i slapped him and he slapped me back. I heard a knock on the door. I could hear niall screaming give her to me! 

~ NIALLS POV ~

I slammed the door open and shoved logan and said "where is she!" He punched me so i punched back and ran upstairs i heear a beautiful voice crying for help. She sounded like a dying puppy. I also heard louis beating up logan. I saw her sitting on the floor naked. I asked her " what happen?" " niall! he raped me! im scared and i feel nasty! " she screamed i hear logan barge into the rom with a gun. He shoved me out of the way and grabbed savannah and started touching her. That was when i flipped out. Nobody touches my love she is mine not his! I punched him in the stomach and grabbed the gun and pointed it at him. He pulled out a piece of glass and cut savannahs arm. She screamed in pain and he through her out the window. I shot him and ran outside and grabbed savannah. Her body wasnt moving.