anyone to help?

~ NIALLS POV ~

Liam grabbed savannahs head. " savannah? talk to me." he yelled. i was crying and hoping logan was dead. Her eyes were opening but she had blood all over her. She looked up at me crying " help me niall please help me." " hold on baby dont loose me though just stay with me." She closed her eyes and just layed there lifeless. I cried even harder. I saw Harry and Addie pulling up Harry jerking on the brakes. The ambulance were behind them. They grabbed savannah and put her in the van logan into another. I asked if i could sit int here with her and they said sure. I sat there holding her hand and watched as they put cords and shots in her. Her eyes were still sealed shut. They were saying she had no pulse and i started crying.

AT THE HOSPITAL

I walked in and saw Savannah. The doctor stopped me and said " Mr.Horan your wife is in serious conditions. Her rib caved in from the fall. She will have several bruises and will have stitches on her left arm. Logan has been put through stitches and is in jail for assault of rape. We checked and made sure she wasnt pregnant just to make sure and gladly she isnt. You can go see her soon but she will be let out in 2 days." I nodded in frustration. 2 days? I cant handle not being with her for 1 hour. I walked in and grabbed her hand and put my head down. I saw her eyes flutter open. I missed those green eyes. She looked up at me surprised and said " where am i baby?" " you are at the hospital princess" She looked at me confused as tear streamed down her face. " Niall i never meant for this to happen it wasnt my fault i promise. Do you forgive me?" she said to me. I looked at her " Baby you never did anything wrong. Youre the best thing that has happend to me. This is all logans fault. " She hugged me and groaned in pain. " oh and you ahve serious bruises and stitches on your arm." i remindeed her. She looked at me and said " oh" . I hugged her and kissed her forehead but she wanted the lips i said " no no i dont want you to get hurt." she smiled. I told her that i would see her tomorrow and then pick her up tomorrow.  I drove home to hang out with harry addie and caitlyn.

~HARRYS POV~

"I love you" i sadi to addie as i thrusted her. She smiled and whispered i lvoe you more. I felt her body grinding against me and heard caitlyn screaming " Go uncle harry go!" I laughed and told addie to slow down. We started pulling our clothes on but continued our makeout session. I heard niall screamn " waht the fuck are yall doing harry!" what i asked him smirking at addie. she smiled. Niall grabbed caitlyn and took her out of the room.

~ NIALLS POV ~

" daddy uncle harry and addie were playing on the bed" caitlyn said to me laughing. I laughed at her and said " dont worry my little princess you are not going in there anymore. 

~