R.I.P

~ NIALLS POV~

I hated this. Why didnt we keep a good eye on her? I was really upset. My heart was broken into two pieces. Savannah was laying on the couch breathing heavy with a tear stained face. I brushed her hair with my fingers trying to hold back my tears. Caitlyn. My daughter was gone. She died. She had to go outside and get hit. The car was gone. A hit and run? This frustrated me so I went to bedroom and saw louis and jenny holding up skylar and smiling slightly, I smiled at them and louis walked up to me. I hugged him and tears poured out of his eyes. Harry came into the hallway about 20 minutes later. He sat against the wall crying. Addie came in and went to the room with jenny. I walked downstairs to see if savannah was still asleep. She was standing in the kitchen with a paper. She signed it andlooked up at me with no emotion. " Will you sign the funeral papers?" She sobbed asking me. I took the pen out of her hand and a tear stolled onto the paper. I signed underneath her signature " Savannah Horan" I smiled in my head at her name, and signed my name onto the paper. I handed it to her grabbed her waist and pulled her in for a hug. I rested my chin ontop of her head. She put her head into my neck and pecked it with a short kiss. I looked down at her and saw her motionless. I told her to go lay down in the bedroom and that everything was going to be ok. I was praying it was going to be a better year next year.... I kissed her cheek and held her in my arms under the covers for the rest of the night. We fell asleep hoping for a better year next year.

OK THAT WAS THE END. THERE MIGHT BE ANOTHER BOOK FOR THE REST OF THE SERIES BUT IDK. IF YOU WANT ME TO DO A SERIES THEN COMMENT :) THANKS FOR READING.