the talk

~ SAVANNAHS POV ~

I felt Addie tapping on my shoulder with bug eyes. i laughed and asked what? " i had sex with harry! im not a vigrin" she yelled at me. I grabbed her hand and asled her if that was a bad thing and answered with a yes. She layed her head in my lap and i heard niall and harry talking in the living room beside us oin the other side of the couch. I heard niall telling harry to come upstairs with him.

~ NIALLS POV ~

"ok harry so you fucked her?" i asked him. he answered with " yes but i feel bad because she didnt want to but she did at the same time and i wanted to do it with her sooo bad so i surprised her in the shower." i just nodded my head and said " well talk to her and hopefully it isnt akward haha" He laughed and said "yeah im gonna talk to her. " i went downstairs and found addie walking away from savannah. i sat down next to savannah and put my hands under her shirt. " uh uh... "she told me. I asked her why because after all of that i wanted to well fuck her haha. I looked at her with puppy eyes and said please caityln is asleep and harry and addie are talking. Before i knew it she was throwing me on top of the couch undressing me. I smiled and started kissing her neck hard. She was moaning in joyment. I looked at her and she uncurled her head from my neck and looking at me with her eyes buring into mine. I closed them and took her tanktop off. I then notice me thrusting into her and we were both moaning in lots of pleasure. Addie and Harry walked in and screamed but we continued. She was smiling in between our kisses. I heard Caitlyn crying so we both stopped and layed there on the bed gasping for air. :)