Forever and Always

~SAVANNAHS POV~

I was getting my hair and makeup done. I got my veil put on by nialls mother. She smiled at me and said " im glad he chose you savannah" i smiled and hugged her. I was getting ready to walk down the aisle. Nialls father held my arm down the aisle as the music went on. I saw Nialls face and a few tears went down.

~NIALLS POV~

My dad was walking her down. I couldnt help but smiling. She was gorgous. My dad let go of her and kissed her cheek and winked at me. Savannah took another step and we held hands facing each other. The preacher asked for me to speak my vows...

~SAVANNAHS POV~

He looked at me and said his vows... " i take you to be my bestfriend, my faithful partner, and my one true love, i promise to encouage you and inspire you and love you truly through good times and bad, i will forever be there to laugh with you, to lift you up when you are down,and to love you uncontrollably through all of our adventures in life together." he smiled at me. A tear trickled down my face and he wiped it away. It was time for mine ...

~NIALLS POV ~

She smiled at me and did her vows.. " i love you enough to fight for you, compromise for you, and sacrifice myself for you if need be, enough to miss you incredibly when we are apart no matter what length of time it is for and regardless the distance, enough to believe in our relationship, to stand by it through the worse of times, have faith in our strength as a couple and to never give up on us, enough to spend the rest of my life with you, be there for you when you need or want me, and never ever want to leave you or live without you. i love you this much." She said to me crying a little. The preacher looked at me and said " Niall Horan, do you take savannah stephenson as your wife to hold and to cherish forever and always?" "I do" i said smiling at savannah. "Savannah Stephenson, do you take Niall horan as your husband to love and to cherish forever and always?" " i do" " you mway kiss the bride" I lifted her veil up and leaned her back for a good kiss. Our lips moved perfect in sync together. I lifted her back up and smiled at everyone who was clapping along with my mother crying. We held hands walking back down the aisle having flowers and confettie thrown all over us. About an hour later Me and Savannah had our first dance. The song was They Dont Know About Us. Savannah layed her head down on my shoulder and i felt my hands reach around her waist.

~HARRYS POV~

Savannah was very beautiful with Niall. Niall had finally found that one girl he wanted. They have been through their up and downs together. But they have made it all the way here. The music stopped and I grabbed Addie to dance with her. Zayn with perrie, Liam with danielle, Louis with jenny,  and niall danced with his mom while savannah went to go put her party dress. She came out wearing a green dress that was medium link and silky. She ws very beautiful. I was very happy for niall and her.

~SAVANNAHS POV~

I whispered to niall " cant wait for tonight honeymoon" He smiled and as we were dancing put his hand on my ass. i giggled. We went to the car to get in for the honeymoon. we had a little makeout session inside the back of the limo. :3