We Found Them

~NIALLS POV~

"Damnit! Zayn its all your fault" i said to zayn. He looked at me and said " me? its your fucking daughter stupid" I walked away and looked under the beds and everything. I went to the closet me and Savannah had playtime in last night before going to the couch. She was sitting there with Savannahs bra on her head saying " Daddy look!" I grabbed them from her and put them up. I picked her up and yelled "i got caitlyn!" I asked caitlyn where skylar was and she said " daddy there!" and pointed at the closet we were just in. Skylar had my underwear. I grabbed them and threw them in the hamper. I picked up skylar and said " louis come get your child!" he ran upstairs and whispered to me " the girls are home and liam blurted out that we lost them. Savannah is in a bad mood and so is jenny." I rolled my eyes scared to go downstairs. i let caitlyn walk down first. She ran to caitlyn and said "mommy wats in da closet" i saw savannahs eyes widen and look at me. " you let her in there!?" she screamed at me. I said no we just lost them for a litte while. We looked at harry who was drunk. Savannah pushed me out of her way and said " damnit i can never trust any of you fucking idiots" I tried to hug her and say sorry but she ran away too fast up to the bedroom. " louis will you talk to her" i asked him.  he said sure. 

~LOUIS POV~

I opened the door and said " hello mrs hor-" GET THE FUCK OUT she yelled at me. i slammed the door shut and walked back downstaires. 

~NIALLS POV~

I heard savannah scream. I knew that louis didnt talk to her. I guess i need to grow up a little. She has lost some trust in me. i walked upstaires a few hours later. she was laying in the bed watching tv. She didnt look that happy. I hopped into the bed with her. she turned over not facing me. I turned her over and said " you cant be mad at me forever princess" she looked at me and said " i know.and kissed my nose. i smiled at her, because it was a relief that she wasnt mad at me. Caitlyn ran to the bed too. We put her in between us. and kissed her head. We went to sleep hoping tomorrow would be a better day.