Its Time!

HEY GUYS I AM VERY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING BUT I WILL UPDATE EVERYDAY FOR NOW ON BUT NOT TOMORROW CUZ IM GOING TO SIX FLAGS LOL OK READ ON NOW :) BUT THANKS FOR READING MY STORY! LOVE YALL SO MUCH

~ SAVANNAHS POV ~

I ran to Jenny and yelled for louis. " lou! lou! come here now now!!!!!!" I was screaming. Niall ran upstairs to grab him. Louis picked up jenny and put her in the car and we were on our way to the hospital. 

IN THE HOSPITAL

We all walked into the hospital room and saw Jenny and Louis holding a baby. I smiled with tears in my eyes. Jenny looked up at us and said " This is Skylar guys. savannah and niall yall are her aunt and uncle."  We smiled and held hands. I picked up Skylar and said " oh my god!" Niall looked at me in confusion. " We forgot Caitlyn!!!!" Niall screamed " oh shit!" and ran outside with my hands in his. We went back tot he house and saw her sitting on the couch crying " I held her in my arms and we just stayed home until jenny was let out of the hospital. Niall told me he was sorry for leaving her and i giggled and said it wasnt his fault. Because it was both of ours. We put her back in her crib. It was late at night do me and niall layed in our bed and talked up a storm. " i am glad we have all of this" he said. I smiled at him. He started playing with my nasty hair. I grabbed his hand and layed it on my heart and quietley said " do you feel that?" he laughed and said what. " that is the beating of my heart and love i have for you and caitlyn." a tear trickled down his face. I kissed his cheek and drifted into a deep sleep with my head resting on nialls chest and his hand spread out on my head. :)