What?

~HARRYS POV~

I woke Addie up in the middle of the night because she kept shaking like she was scared. " Babe?" " sorry i got scared" " Do you wanna have some playtime before you go back to sleep" i smirked at her while lifting her shirt off. " yes i do" she said lifting mine off. I was laying on top of her. and she was pulling my neck in. We stopped for 2 seconds to get some air and calm down a little bit but then continued. I took her hair out of her ponytail and she smiled and pushed my lips away and flipped me over. I was rubbing her back with my hands after wer were done. Wejust layed in the bed naked, I was brushing out her hair with my fingers and noticed she had fell asleep. I started dressing her slowly so she wouldnt wake up. I just slipped and snapped her panties and bra on. I rolled her over so i could hold on to her  tightly. 

~ 2 weeks later

Addie was in the bathroom sick. I was patting her back as she was weak. I took her in the shower so she could take a nice hot one for a little while. I got in with her fpr 10 minutes abd got out but she stayed in. I dressed and fixed my hair a little bit. I heard her back at the toilet sick again. She came to me crying. " Babe we are going to the hospital" She smiled and i took her to the car and got in to go to the hospital. The doctor told us that she was pregnant and that they already knew what it was. We smiled at each other. " Darcy"I screamed. She said " yes babe i love that name " and smiled. It was time to go to the hotel and pack to go home. Addie grabbed her phone and texted savannah and told her. We finally packed verything and went home. Savannah and Niall were laying on the couch with no clothes on i could tell but were covered up with a blanket  and she was laying down on top of niall. Niall woke up first when we opened the door. Addie snuck off upstairs but i stayed on the other couch waiting for them to waken. Niall tapped savannahs head with his hand and she said " what?" She leaned up with the blankets falling off her. I covered my eyes and savannah shrieked and ran upstairs,  I threw niall his boxers and shorts and he put them on. I looked at him and said " we are having a baby girl named darcy" Niall smiled and said dont be scared. " i am. I have never thought about being a dad." i told him. Niall laughed and said "trust me its ok." Savannah came back downstairs from her shower. Niall kissed her cheek and said " i missed you" I looked at them and said " damn? pda much?" Savannah threw a pillow at my face. That night i went to bed next to addie dreaming about being a dad. Addie was holding my hand saying "calm down baby i love you"