Be Calm

~SAVANNAHS POV~

It was that stupid brunnette bitch that was trying to take niall from along time ago. Niall looked at me and said " calm down baby, she isnt worth it" I smiled at him with an ok and unclenched mt fists. She looked at me and i just smiled so she rolled her eyes. Me and Niall were seate and saw that the brunnette skank was our waiter. Turns out in her name tag her name is kaylea. She smiled at niall and ran her fingers through his hand. My face got red with anger and niall grabbed my hand and kissed it right in front of her. She took her fingers away from him and said " so what would yall like to eat" I started talking so she interupted me and said " niall?" Niall looked at me and said " ladies first" So i continued with what i was trying to say. " the spaghettie with a glass of tea." She wrote mine down all fast and took nialls meal and he said " the same for me please" She took off going to get our meal. " im not really liking our waiter.." I told niall. " Its fine babe i dont either." I smiled at him and about 10 minutes later she came with our food and drinks. She sat nialls down and put his napkin in his lap. She came to me and pured the tea and spaghettie all over me. " im sorry i tripped?" She said smiling. I took off and ran to the bathroom crying.

~NIALLS POV~ 

Savannah stormed off so i put my head down. This was a horrible date. I grabbed kaylea and said " do you not understand you are rude? She just got out of the hospital so i was taking her out for a nice date. And you had to  be a bitch and be mean to her. " She just looked at me and said " youre lost anyways" I just ran off to the bathroom to find savannah. she was sitting outside the door with mascara running down her face. I picked her up bridal styles and carried her to the car. WE drove home and i took her to go take a shower. I got in the shower with her and ran my hands down her waist. I saw her smiling and i turned the shower up to where it was steaming up the whole bathroom. We got dressed and went to sleep before i gave her a good kiss on her soft pink lips. :)