HANSE • Insecurities

very light angst, fluff, 1

very light angst, fluff, 1.4k words

request: CannotBeCALM

[This took way too long but hope you still like it. ^^]

IT was a warm late afternoon as Y/N and Hanse pulled into our garage after a long day at work. Y/N stepped out of the car and walked over to the mailbox to retrieve the mail.

As she sorted through the envelopes, she noticed a fancy letter with a luxurious invitation. It read:

"You are cordially invited to attend a magnificent ball hosted by Seungsik, to celebrate his recent success. It is an evening of elegance and sophistication, and we would be honored if you could join us. RSVP by next week. Looking forward to seeing you there."

Her eyes grew wide as she read the invitation. She had heard of Seungsik's extravagant parties and she is excited to attend one.

Y/N turned to Hanse and showed him the invitation. "Look, babe! We've been invited to a ball hosted by Seungsik. It sounds amazing!"

Hanse took the invitation and looked at it. "That's great! We should definitely go."

"You look gorgeous," Hanse said, admiring Y/N. "That dress is stunning on you."

"And you look so handsome, babe," She replied, giving him a kiss on the cheek. "I feel so lucky to be going to the party with you."

Y/N wore a stunning, fitted red dress with a plunging neckline and diamond earrings. Her hair is styled in loose waves. While Hanse wore a black tuxedo with a white shirt, black bowtie, and polished black shoes. His hair was neatly styled.

"Let's go?"

"Yup, let's go."

"Y/N and Hanse, I'm so glad you could make it!" Seungsik exclaimed as he hugged the both of them, who was wearing a tuxedo with broad smile on their face. "Please, come in and make yourselves at home."

They followed Seungsik into the grand ballroom where they were greeted by the sight of a beautiful chandelier and elegant decorations. The room was filled with guests dressed in their finest attire, all there to celebrate Seungsik's success.

"This is incredible, Seungsik," Y/N said as she looked around the room. "You really know how to throw a party."

"Thank you, Y/N. I'm so glad you're enjoying it," Seungsik replied with a smile. "I have a special surprise tonight!"

Hanse raised an eyebrow, jokingly asking, "Are you going to show us your old hag dance moves?"

Y/N playfully punched him in the arm. "He's not even old!" she protested.