Search-Rescue-Destroy

-Ukraine-
-Night time-
-3 years later-

"SNIPER ON THE ROOF!"

Price shouted over the coms. I quickly sight the enemy soilders down and shoot both of them in the head as gunfire rains down on Price and Gaz. Ghost and Soap were inside the compound we currently outside of. Me and Roach are the snipers. Basically, Everyone that's outside, is the distraction. Which will hopefully allow Soap and Ghost to search for a Ukrainian women tied to a bomb that could blow the whole compound up within the next thirty minutes or less.

Just as I shoot another enemy soilder, Ghost scouts over the coms;

"WE HAVE A SET BACK!"

"WHAT IS IT?"

Price shouted in response. Ghost went on to explain that they could free the women unless the bomb was defused first. The trigger for the bomb is tied to the women's leg. I freeze. That's a motion trigger. If anything so much as slightly moves the trigger, the bomb will go off in a blink of an eye. Panic settles in as yell into the coms;

"DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT LET HER MAKE AN SUDDEN MOVEMENTS. STAY CLEAR OF HER. THAT'S A MOTION TRIGGER. THE SLIGHTEST MOVEMENT WILL SET THE BOMB OFF IN A BLINK OF AN EYE.. HOW MUCH TIME IS LEFT?"

"Twenty-fives minutes.."

Soap responded quickly. All the sudden possibilities rushed through my head. I can't risk them trying to defuse it themselves. I motion to Roach to stay and that I'm moving in. He nods and takes a new position. Price already knew what I was doing. I only had my sniper. So now, I was left with my knife. I sprint into the compound. The same way Soap and Ghost entered. Price did me a favor and notified Ghost that I was coming to them. I zoned out, the adrenaline pulsing through my veins.

As I make my through the compound, I don't dare to stop running. So when I came across an enemy soilder, I lunged at him, and dug my knife into their neck. Earning and quick and easy kill. I didn't even realize I was near Ghost and Soap until I lunged at Ukrainian soilder, slamming into the door, body slamming him into the floor and I land a good punch on him before I drive my knife right into this throat and I watch the life leave his body and I quickly stand and fling my knife at another Ukrainian soilder who came running into the room, my knife landing right between his eyes. I stand and take my knife out of the head as the body falls to the ground. My adrenaline stops as I hear a fimilar voice behind me.

"Jesus Adams.. you look like your boyfriend."

It was Soap trying to lighten the mood a little bit. I appreciate it, but not the right timing sadly. Not caring that my knife was covered in blood, I hold my knife with my teeth and kneel down slowly and carefully beside the bomb. I motion them to stand by the wall, not taking any fucking chances of us dying. I then look at the women and also motion her to stay calm. She nods and stays still for me as I begin to disarm the bomb. I tune out the coms, completely focusing on the task at hand.

I take a deep breath as I cut the final wire and it disarms. I sigh relief as I carefully approach the woman and cut the trigger off her, and chuck it out of the room. The trigger itself is grenade and it explodes as soon as it hits the floor in the hallway. The woman thanks me and runs out of the room right as Price, Gaz and Roach comes in. They both look at me as I calmly sit down and clean my knife as Ghost chuckles.