No More

-4 days later-
•Infirmary•

I slowly opened my eyes. Finally regaining consciousness after what felt like an eternity. I slowly adjust to the bright lighting to the room, which causes me to groan and raise my hand to cover my eyes slightly. I hear a woman talking with a man. I look to my side and see Price talking with a nurse. I huff lowly and clear my throat, gaining their attention quickly. Price comes to my side while the nurse goes to grab the nurse and then the boys suddenly come pouring into the room. Simon sitting next to me while giving me some space.

"What the fuck happened?"

I spoke almost in a pissed tone but I take a deep breath as I sit up and listen to Simon speak.

"You basically collapsed when you arrived and after you found me. Me and Soap rushed you to the infirmary after seeing the wounds and amount of blood you were loosing so quickly."

He finished as the doctor walked in and he explained that I had been asleep for four days and receive any major injuries. I sighed in relief, me and the baby are okay. But then I noticed everyone was looking at me with complete sorrow. I frown and the doctor hesitated before speaking;

"However.. the water you drank was.. poisoned. But.. it somehow didn't get into your blood stream.."

My eyes widen and my heart dropped and my breathing becomes jagged. Tears started swelling in my eyes as I clenched my fists and became denial very quickly.

"No.. no.. no, your lying!!"

I nearly screamed at him. My face twisting with pure anger, pain and sadness. I ripped the blanket off of me and lifted my hospital gown up and saw my stomach was back to normal and I became a total mess as the doctor spoke;

"I'm sorry Ms. Adams.. the poison killed your baby.. you resulted in a forced miscarriage."

"no.. no.. no.. NOO.. NOOO- AHHHHH.. AHHHH!!"

I started screaming and slamming my fists into my bed. I couldn't stop. Nothing but pain and misery consuming me by the second. It can't be true.

"MY BABY!!!.. AHHHHHH!!!"

-4 hours later-
•Living Quarters•

I was sitting on the couch, zoned out. I couldn't believe that my unborn baby was dead. I wish I was dreaming. The boys have been nothing but supportive of me and Simon. As for Simon, I could tell he had planned to come be with me. His eyes were blood shot from the moment I first saw him. I then felt someone sit next to, causing me to snap out of my daze. I look to my side and see Simon. I smile weakly as he does too.

"Hi doll"

He spoke so gently, it almost made me melt on the spot. I was very talkative but I laid my head on his shoulder and held his hand, intertwining our hands. Thankfully, my injuries weren't fatal. I was basically discharged from the moment I calmed down from screaming. Truthfully, my throat hurts.

"I hope your doing a little bit better. I know you asked for space, but I would like to talk you, love."

I nodded my head yes. Agreeing to speak with him even though I'm not talking at the moment but he understood why.