Baby Making

- 5 hours later -
- Safe house #6 -

I pull over to the side of the road as I arrive to safe house number six as Simon asked. I turn the car off and take a moment to actually process what is about to happen. We are actually going to try. For a baby. We both want it. We both want a family. A tear dares to escape my eye as I smile like an idiot. I've never felt so happy. Simon had some things to go over with Price before meeting me. He even told me to eat due to him and Price grabbing food. I treated myself to some Culver's. Their food never tasted so fucking good. I had also changed into some casual clothing, not wanting to draw attention to myself with my uniform. But, I still wore my mask. It gave me some security even though the guys know what I look like. I get out of the car, and lock it as I walk up to the house.

My heart begins to race as I step inside the house. I shut the door behind me and go to immediately sit down on the couch. My mind being over flown with thoughts. The main one being that me and Simon have only had sex twice in the span of four months since the miscarriage. This is truly going to be a special moment between two people who are damaged and healing in two different ways, but love each other no matter what happens between them.

My stomach does a flip as I squeal like a little girl as I very eagerly wait for Simon to walk through the door.

- 1 hr and 30 minutes later -

During the time I've been waiting for Simon, I decided to change into some comfier clothes that I brought with me. I changed into my favorite sports bra, and some comfy booty shorts. Yes, I'm not wearing a shirt. But why would I when I'm about to have the most magical night of my life. To make matters even better, I came to learn that Simon loves me in black clothing. So I even made sure to wear my black see through lace panties. I'm definitely in for it tonight.

I giggled to myself as I checked myself in the mirror that's hanging on one of the bedroom walls before heading down to the kitchen to make some hot coco. It's only September yet I love hot coco any time of the year. As I put the milk and coco powder into a decently sized glass, I hear the front door open followed by a deep british voice.

"My love! I'm here finally!"

I chuckled as I heard him sigh. I quickly put the coco mix into the microwave, before running out to him while shouting.

"Hii!!"

I leaped into his arms, and he caught me effortlessly as he engulfed me into his embrace. My legs instinctively wrapped around his waist while my arms wrapped around his neck. I even let out a little squeal as I hugged him, earning a deep chuckle from Simon. It sent a chill up my spin as I hopped down and pulled him into the kitchen as I jumped up and down a little.

"I'm making some hot coco, want some?"

I let go of his arm to grab two glasses from the cabinet beside the microwave. I looked back at him as I grabbed the glasses and he simply nodded his head in a yes motion. I bit my lip as I noticed his eyes trail down the back view of my body. As I turn to the microwave, a deep blush creeps up onto my cheeks. It feels like forever since he's looked at me like. A predator stalking his prey. Ready to pounce at any given moment. Just the very sight of him eyeing me like that sends chills down my spin and causes my middle to tingle. As the microwave went off, I decided to ask Simon about the meeting.

"How'd the meeting with Price go, love?"

I noticed my question drew him out of his thoughts. I chuckled softly as he spoke,