The Start of A New Chapter

-8am-
-Next Day-

I groaned loudly as the pricing sound of a loud alarm blares into the once quite room. I sit up and shut it off before laying back down and accidently slam my head onto a hard object. I groan as I hear a low chuckle come from beside me.

"The fuck you laughing at, jackass."

Simon only chuckles more as I pout. He then sits up and kisses my head.

"Goodmorning doll~"

We've been together for nearly four years and I'm still blushing at his morning voice. It's so seductive and sexy. Not to mention low and husky and I blush more as he leans into me and kisses my neck a few times, and wraps his arm around my waist firmly. His soft and seducing lips always make me weak. I try not to moan as I bite my lip and whine softly.

"Mmm, no fairr~ I leave today."

"Exactly.. I'm leaving you with something to crave for during the next six months."

"Uhh, your so mean~"

He chuckles as I speak, letting out a sigh like moan as he starts sucking on my neck gently. He then pushes down gently and hovers over me. I stare at him with pure love and adortion as he starts at me with the same desires. Only he has lust in his eyes.

"Mmm, don't do this to me!~"

I whine as he chuckles again while he scans my body. I'm only wearing a pair of panties and one of his shirts. I lightly squirm under his intense gaze and he presses himself between my legs and lifts my shirt off. I can't help but not to resist him. I want him to touch me but the doctor said no sex cause it's bad for the baby and cause early birth. But then again, I'm not going to deny him what he's been wanting for the past three months. He takes my shirt off completely before taking his off.

"I know we can't have sex. But there was never any mention of no foreplay~"

He spoke quickly, intentionally giving me no time to respond to him due to him moving my panties to the side and slams his tongue against my clit, and starts pleasuring me just the way I like. A loud gasp escapes my mouth as he eats me out like I'll be the last meal he'll ever eat. I stay perfectly still for him, not wanting him to stop. I play with my breasts as I let out small quite moans, not wanting anyone else to hear us. I arch my back as he hits me in the right spot and clench my thighs around his head kinda tightly and bite my lip, holding back a loud moan.

My entire body his lightly shaking from his tongue repeatedly hitting my sensitive spot. I love it.

"Oh my god~.. Simon~"

I moan out his name. Knowing he goes mad when I do. He craves to know how good I'm feeling and I never hesitate to tell him. I grip his hair a lightly tightly but not enough to hurt him. That's my signal, telling him that I'm close to cumming. He then starts tongue fucking me and I go limp. My high pulsing through my body as he gently reaches up and puts one of his hands over my mouth. Fuck yes.

"Feel good babygirl?~"

He asked before cleaning me up with his tongue and I simply nod yes as I continue to let out soft moans. Indicating I'm feeling amazing. He hovers over me again and gives me kisses. Kisses are my form aftercare. Or backkisses are and he gives me both most of the time. But today, I just need kisses. He tried to flip me over gently but I softly protested and slammed my lips back onto his. He chuckled and we continued to make out for a minute.