Three

After two minutes Meerab realizes what is happening to her. She gets up from her place in the presence of everyone and takes off the family ring and returns it to Maa Begum.

Salma :- what are u doing Meerab? You are insulting me.
Meerab :- This is ur family ring.
Waqas :-  Bhabhi Begum I want to talk to her please give me permission?
Salma :- Whatever you want to say, whatever you want to understand, explain in front of everyone.

Aneela :- she's child forgive her but let us talk to her first it's a request please?
Salma :- ok u can talk to her but I want the answer to be yes.
Waqas :- don't worry Bhabhi Begum.

Aneela , Waqas goes inside along Meerab.

Meerab :- what's happening here papa? Why did you say yes? As u know I am not ready for this marriage

Meerab :- what's happening here papa? Why did you say yes? As u know I am not ready for this marriage. I want to be a lawyer first.   First of all, I don't want to get married now, especially not ever with that Murtasim.
Aneela :- listen us first. Your marriage with Murtasim was fixed since childhood.
Meerab :- If so, why don't I know about it? I do not believe in child marriage because it is illegal. How can you both decide my marriage without asking me.
Waqas :- If you really respect me, you will have to do this marriage. But if you do not respect me then I will not say anything to you.
Meerab :- Why are you both doing this to me?
Waqas :- Everyone is waiting for us, come on. Hope you will respect your father.

All three of them go in front of everyone.

Waqas :- I had said that I will make my daughter agree. She's agree for this marriage.
Salma :- Thank goodness otherwise this girl had scared me.

Meerab :- I am ready but I want to talk to Murtasim right now.

Everyone was surprised to hear this condition of Meerab.

Anwar :- In our place, marriage is decided by the elders of the family, not the children.
Salma :- If now Meerab is ready for marriage, I have no problem with both of them talking. Go Murtasim take her to your room.
Haya :- Will these people change the customs for this girl now?

Both Murtasim and Meerab go to Murtasim's room.

Meerab :- so this is ur planning?  That's why you were showing your power and authority over me.
Murtasim :- It is not like that, I am also as surprised by this news as you are.

Meerab :- stop your drama

Meerab :- stop your drama. I think you yourself want to marry me. Look, don't do this with me, you and I don't have any compatibility.
Murtasim :- Give me a chance to say my words. 
Meerab :- So you really don't want to marry me?
Murtasim :- not at all. There is nothing special in you that I am dying to marry you.  I am also not interested in marry you.
Meerab :- Okay, after leaving here, deny everyone.
Murtasim :- Why should I deny? If you have any issue with this marriage, deny yourself.
Meerab :- I can't avoid my father's talk but you are a boy, you can do anything.
Murtasim :- But why should I help you?
Meerab :- Well if you don't refuse then I will understand that you are dying to marry me.
Murtasim :- There is no need to live in such a big misconception. Murtasim doesn't listen to anyone, he only listens to himself.
Meerab :- ok go to the hell from my side .

Meerab left from there angrily.
Salma :- Now both of them even talked to each other, now no one has any objection to this marriage. Now the engagement of both of you should be fixed.

Meerab runs towards the room with moist eyes.
Anwar :- what happened to her?
Aneela tried to handle the matter :- It seems she is feeling shy because of her marriage.
Waqas and Aneela had understood that she does not want to get married.

Salma :- go Mariyam and bring sweet for everyone.
Mariyam :- ji.

Mariyam brings sweets to sweeten everyone's mouth, after that everyone goes to their rooms.

Murtasim :- I want to talk with you?
Salma :- hm come in.
Murtasim :- You didn't even think it necessary to ask me before deciding  my marriage.
Salma :- do u have any objection?
Murtasim :- How did you think that I will marry that ill-mannered girl.
Salma :- but u were saying that get her married?
Murtasim :- I had definitely told her to get married but not to me.  Anyway, I will never marry a girl like her.
Salma :- But now your marriage is fixed.
Murtasim :- I do not accept such marriage.
Salma :-  Do you really think I will make the wrong decision for you?
Murtasim :- It is not a matter of right or wrong, it is a matter of my permission.
Salma :- Now Meerab has also agreed for this marriage, it is better for you to leave your stubbornness.
Murtasim :- Of course she is ready for this, but I am not. It's her and I'm me.
You refuse for this marriage as soon as possible, otherwise I will have to refuse in my style.  I don't want anyone to point fingers at your honour, so I didn't even say a word in front of everyone.

Meerab :- Let's go to our house now.
Waqas :- ok I come after saying goodbye to Bhabhi Begum.

Salma :-  You guys can't go anywhere. Meerab and Murtasim's marriage is the day after tomorrow.
Aneela :- it's too early. Our preparation is also not completed.
Salma :- You don't need to do anything. I will manage everything.

Meerab :- Marriage is not a joke that you have chosen the day a day after tomorrow. My life my dreams everything is over.

On the other side .
Murtasim :- u have fixed my marriage?  Don't tell me later that you humiliated me in front of everyone. Anyway these people are not part of our family, I am not going to marry a girl who does not belong to our family.
Salma :-   You are probably forgetting but Anwar considers Meerab as his daughter.
Murtasim :- but she's not her real daughter.  If you cannot deny them, I will make your work easy by denying them myself.
Salma :- If it is your condition to marry only in family, then I want to tell you that Meerab is not someone else's daughter but your uncle Anwar's daughter.  Anwar has already given his share in the name of his daughter, after marrying you, that share will remain in our house.
Murtasim :- what?  If Meerab is the daughter of Anwar uncle, why is he hiding this thing from everyone?
Salma :- Everyone knows this thing except Meerab. Now the reason for your refusal has gone away, then start preparing for marriage.

Murtasim :-  But neither she nor I want to marry her. But I need some time to think.

Murtasim was passing by Meerab's room when he heard Meerab talking to someone on the phone. She was saying do you want to marry me? Murtasim angrily walks in and says whom are you talking to?

Meerab :- were you secretly listening to me?
Murtasim :- Now if you talk loudly, not only me but the whole family will listen.
Meerab :- Get lost from here.
Murtasim :- Why are you so arrogant?
Meerab :- get out..

Murtasim to himself :- Now , I will tell you who am I? I am ready to marry you

Murtasim to himself :- Now , I will tell you who am I? I am ready to marry you.  You cannot tolerate my presence even for a moment.
You have to tolerate me for ur whole life .
Murtasim :- maa I am ready to marry that ill-mannered girl.
Murtasim to himself :-  Now I will take revenge from you for insulting me everytime.  I will never let you marry that Rohail. You will be mine soon.
......................................................................