Twenty Six

Murtasim calls his guards :- I want the details of every person working with Malik Zubair or working for him.
Guards :- wait for ten minutes...

After ten minutes.

Murtasim :- Tq so much।
Guards:- We will also come with you.
Murtasim :- no , The attack has happened only on me, so I have the right to punish.

He left।

Murtasim goes to Malik Zubair's haveli, and shoots four people in front of everyone in broad daylight.
Malik comes down ।

Malik :- wt's all this? Didn't you get peace by sending my son to jail?

Malik to his guards :- Why did you let him in? If he can come to our mansion and attack us, all of you take out your guns and kill him. But no one dared to look up at Murtasim by raising his eyes.

Murtasim :- If you want, kill me now, but if I remain alive after the attack, nobody's dead body will be found here.

All the walls of the Malik' s mansion were shaken by a threat of Murtasim, no one dared to stop him, thinking of an attack on him a very distant thing. All the master's men stood with their heads bowed like they all work for Murtasim.

Murtasim :- I know today no one can stop me because you all also know whose fault it is.

He left from there.

Meerab had returned home from the hospital and was resting in her room. Murtasim goes to Meerab.

Murtasim :- how are u my dear wife?
Meerab did not give any answer.
Murtasim goes and stands in front of Meerab.

But angry Meerab turns her face to the other side.Murtasim sits in front of Meerab holding both his ears.

Meerab :- Why do you think I will forgive you so easily?
Murtasim :- I swear to you, I don't feel that way. I am asking for this forgiveness because I know my crime.

Meerab :- It is a good thing that you are accepting your crime, but this time Meerab has not pardoned you easily, Meerab will decide your punishment.
(achi baat hai jo tum apna juram qubool kar rhe ho , lakin Meerab ne iss baar Murtasim ke liye mafi nahi saza tay ki hai.) Why are you not saying anything? Hmm?
Murtasim :- Subanallah. Do you want to hear more than this? Aapke liye to jaan hazir hai...♥️Madam.

Meerab :- But my life resides in you and I will never allow myself to do this to you. You rule the whole world with your mind, but to rule the whole world you have to become a slave of one person. Right???
( lakin meri jaan to aap me basti hai aur main khud ko bhi aapko kbhi aisa krne ki izazat nahi dungi. Mana ki aap puri duniya par hukumat karte hai lakin puri duniya par hukumat karne ke liye kisi ek saksh ka gulaam to banna hi padta hai... So Mr. Murtasim You will never get freedom from this slavery. )

Murtasim :- Who will love freedom when slavery is so good?
(Jab gulami itni achi ho aazadi kisey pyari hogi?)

Meerab :- Don't get me entangled in talks and listen to your punishment.

Murtasim :- I listen to your words very seriously. (Tumhari baato ko me bdi sanjidgi se sunta hu).

Meerab :- yaar After hearing these things from you, do you think I will be able to punish you?
Meerab hugs Murtasim.

Murtasim sits near Meerab's feet.

Meerab :- this is not right place for u.
Murtasim :- listen me first, You asked me who gave me all the news of the court, so I want to tell that my men gave me that news. But I want to tell you one more thing that your Murtasim has not done anything wrong.
Meerab :- I know I trust u.