Nine

Meerab :- Anyone should apologize to this person, he is not capable of that. I don't know why I was feeling sorry for my actions. He himself has an affair in his own house and has to rule over others. He himself needs a faithful wife and also needs love from his girlfriend. I can't love such a person and don't know why my fate locked me with him.

Murtasim :- How many times have I told you that there is no need to do all this nonsense in front of me. And I never made any promise or claim of love to you. If you don't improve your habit, I will be forced to complain about you to Maa Begum. This is my last warning. Stay away from me.

He left from there angrily.

Murtasim :- I'm sorry, I'm ashamed of what I did.

Meerab :- If you had this much shame left in you, then you would not have made a lover in front of your wife at home

Meerab :- If you had this much shame left in you, then you would not have made a lover in front of your wife at home. Oh sorry, you pretend to love your wife, but I have seen your true love on the roof with my own eyes.
Murtasim :- what u want to say? Oh So have you listened to me and Haya's talk. So I want to tell you to open your mind along with your eyes. Because half truth is enough to create suspicions. Half truth is dangerous.

Meerab :- I don't want to creat a wall between two lovers.
Murtasim holds Meeran's hand tightly . He forces Meerab to make eye contact with him.

Murtasim :- Look into my eyes do you see me as a cheater? Speak up my dear wife.
Meerab :- leave my hand.
Murtasim :- look into my eyes.

Meerab completely gets lost in Murtasim's eyes. They look at each other without blinking. Murtasim puts his hand on Meerab's waist and pulls her close to him. Meerab is not able to say or speak anything.

Murtasim gets closer to Meerab. Meerab sees true love for her in Murtasim's eyes.

Meerab closes her eyes from Murtasim's closeness. And both of them are about to kiss each other's lips, but only then the sound of something falling disturbs them.

Shit.......Who is that oppressor who is not giving mercy to two lovers.

She's none other than Haya . The one who had brought tea for Murtasim but deliberately dropped the tray to disturb their growing closeness. They both look at Haya whose eyes were dripping with water.

Murtasim Meerab regains consciousness as to what they both were going to do.

Meerab :- if she is not ur lover then y r u stopped Murtasim? I have got my answer.
Murtasim :- u r mistaken Meerab , listen to me. I only love u.

After hearing this, Haya ran away from there.

Meerab realses her hand from his hand.
Murtasim :- yaar don't spoil ur mood now. I am only yours . You know I don't give clarification to anyone but I don't know why I am giving it to you.

Meerab comes to her full senses.

Murtasim :- Can I finish my unfinished work now? He winks at her. I have something for u.

Murtasim gifted her a chain.

Meerab :- for me.
Murtasim :- hmm for my beautiful wife , let me wear. So madam can I finish my unfinished my work now....

Meerab hits her heels on the Murtasim's shoes.

Murtasim moans in pain. Meerab starts smiling and bulshing. She runs away from there.

Now Meerab cannot keep herself away from Murtasim for long.
♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

......................................................................