Four

Today is Meerab and Murtasim's wedding. Despite all her efforts, Meerab is not successful in stopping her marriage.

Meerab was getting ready for marriage. Murtasim comes to Meerab's room.

Meerab :- What are you doing here?
Murtasim :- Make a habit of tolerating me, your life will become easy. In last he winks at Meerab.
Meerab was fuming with anger, she had lost her temper.

Meerab :- The decision to marry me is yours, still think you have time. Somewhere later you will have to repent for the whole life.
Murtasim :- You don't know me well yet, because Murtasim never regrets the decision he makes. Because Murtasim's decisions are never wrong.

Meerab :- It is not a good thing to be so proud of yourself. Because when a person falls on the ground from the sky, he does not know how to handle himself.
Murtasim :- Look at you, you have not become my wife yet and you have started caring about me. Don't worry my dear Meerab, I will take care of you as well as myself. By the way, today you are looking very beautiful.

Meerab :- You are not going anywhere from here, I should call Maa Begum right now

Murtasim :- I know you are worried about me so I am leaving now, But you have come to my house only oh sorry in my room. Don't worry I will wait for you. He liked to tease Meerab.

Meerab had turned red in anger due to Murtasim's words.
Seeing Meerab losing her temper and getting fed up, Murtasim left from there.

On the other side,
Aneela :- Don't do this to Meerab. If she comes to know the truth today, she will not be able to control herself.
Waqas :- ji Bhabhi Begum, Already she has said yes to this marriage with great difficulty. If she comes to know about her real parents today itself, she will be broken and will not trust anyone.

Salma :- this is right time to reveal the truth. Everyone present here knows this truth, it is better that Meerab should come to know everything today itself.
Anwar :- I also do not want to stay away from my daughter's love for a long time.
Salma :- If Meerab's father does not have any problem, then we will tell the truth to Meerab at the time of marriage.

Meerab and Murtasim both were looking very cute. Both husband and wife were giving tough competition to each other in terms of beauty.

 Both husband and wife were giving tough competition to each other in terms of beauty